‹forgiven›

"That's a new. You're not glaring at me" he chuckled but i remained on my straight face. He slowly faded his smile then look at me.

I forgot to tell that i was always glaring at him whenever i saw him looking at me. hahaha.

"Can you just spill it jungkook? Lets not both waste our time" i crossed my arms at him. Hes still fumbling about it. Wow i guess he's being really careful huh.

He finally shot his head up and look straight at me. "Lets get back together"

I am speechless. Who wouldn't be? i mean. With our past-- oh fck can't i just stop remembering the past?! goodness!

I couldn't answer,  because honestly, that was one hella hard question, come on its not like 1+1!

"Im not forcing you to.. " he let go of a nervous laugh and scratched an imaginary itch at the back of his hair. He can't look straight to my eyes and he's now smiling nervously, you could just imagine how would a nervous jungkook ask you out.

I guess he's back with the jungkook the-blushing-schoolboy. Oh sht! This is how jungkook asked me out then. I so fcking hate him.

‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

The tension made taehyung laugh, he's at the control room, casually watching the two. He could see ishie having a hard time and for the same as jungkook. He almost choked down his doughnut when he heard jungkook let a nervous laugh.

Look what you made him ishie!

They're both so so so so dense, i couldn't believe it.

Taehyung continued watching until he couldn't take it anymore. He finished his doughnut and had a sip of his black coffee and turn on the intercom for their room.

"YAH PARK SHIN RI!" both of them almost fell on their chair making taehyung on a fit of laughter "Damnit just answer him already! And to you jungkook, you're back to your old self! Congratulations fuxkboy!"

Ishie cursed taehyung a lot in her mind. She swear he never changed. Putangina mo taehyung. Muntik na ko mamatay.

Hence, she continued glaring at jungkook and him still couldn't look straight.

She heaves a sigh and finally aggreed. "Fine."

He smiled and promised himself. He's a better version now. They've gone trough adolescence and teenage periods, also gone being impulsive and the carelessness. They're adult now. Unlike before they have nothing to lose, only a few people, only some few fun, they only have a few regrets that probably be forgotten because of the academic works.

He thought now they have a lot to lose. A lot to remember. A lot to cherish. Life becomes shorter and he wouldn't let something slip off easily because he's a boy and has urges. Now is what is important, because he's a Man now. Maybe still has urges, but what matters? He has his Woman.

As for her, maybe there were circumstances she still has to reconsider but that wouldn't change the fact that she's back with jungkook. She half forgotten the sad memories. She just wouldn't want to throw that away, it made her, her. She stopped blaming, she stopped pointing fingers,  because its her choice, it's always her choice. People played their part and that's what to consider.

What's important now is jungkook stayed, memories remained, and now taehyung is crying his hearts out while munching another doughnut.

‹fin›