‹fastforward›

a/n: This is a super short story. Almost like a one shot. It would end in a few more chapters.

And yes im switching Ishie's POV to third persons. Dont get confused.

‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹‹‹‹›››››‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›‹›

For the past years i decided to shut jungkook out. And taehyung was a big help. Jungkook stopped visiting because i told taehyung to tell him that i don't want to see him.

Being jailed helped me get through it. I am busy with inmate activities for years. Mrs. Kim is being released tomorrow, so i approached her while she was packing her stuffs. It just felt like my senior boardmate is finally go graduate.

I sat beside her. She's a really grumpy woman, but she's a really nice person. She treated me and JunMi as her grand daughters and YoungMi eommeni (she begged me to stop calling her ahjumma haha) as her daughter.

She rolled her eyes at me but eventually smiled while i clinged at her arms. Im gonna miss her so much. She's really like my grandmother.

"Im gonna miss you. I hope you know that" after saying that i broke down into tears. damn why am i so sensitive.

She pats my head then wipes my tears with her thumb "You're such a bad bad girl.. "she smiled sweetly "You know i noticed how you look at that officer."

I sighed and tell her about it. JunMi knows about it already, because yeah she also noticed it.

"I understand that you're longing for the past."she continued packing her stuffs and only looks at me for a short while. "But would that make you feel any better? Think about it." I know it doesnt.

"Do you know where our heartbreaks come from?.. " i thought i knew "It's from the past. That connects to our expectations. People change, for the good or for the bad, but people change. You hold on too much from the past, that you resided how much the world revolves."

She zipped her bag and focused on me.

"People will leave, some will stay. You will do that too you know. You left someone i suppose, and you stayed for someone too. When you left them, you remained the memories, and that's a good thing, but how come you stayed for someone but you wanted to throw the memories? so irony"

She's right... its because jungkook is the cause of everything. He made me like this.

"You.. you're so stupid" she just shaked her head. Ughh.

Why is everything so frustrating?!