‹almost›

She didn't say goodbye, she didn't say anything, she didn't even look at him. She just stood up and grabs the attention of the officer to bring her back to her cell.

She just couldn't stand seeing jungkook. It just hurts so much, she heard jungkook calling her name but it didn't stop her, it didn't stop her heart hurting.

That moment when the officer closed the door, her eyes just bursted into tears, the officer only looked at her and guided her. She noticed it wasn't a fast pace unlike earlier, it was rather calming for her to be able to calm down.

Halfway, she forced herself to stop wailing. Nothings gonna happen anyways, oh well atleast the pain ease for a slight bit.

"Still like him huh" she finally looked up and stared at the officer.

Uhm.. was i too obvious?

"Goddamn i can't believe you forgot this irresistable features. Come on ishie"

wait what

He finally stopped his tracks so did she. And there could be seen his face clearly... His eyes are so cute.. she thought.. and look at that mole on his nose, it kinda reminded me of kim tae--

"BTCH WHAT?!"he rolled his eyes at her and about to continue walking until she pulled his sleeves with her cuffed hands. "KIM FCKING TAEHYUNG?!" and then he gave in. He almost broke down to a hug but he remembered he's being watched. He grinned, then she felt nostalgic again.

It was really Kim Taehyung!

They continued walking with a few questions about their life until they arrived at her cell. She smiled again while he was removing her handcuffs. Before he closed the metal door, he placed his hands on her shoulders and gave her a fighting smile.

"You'll get through here.. and jungkook" he let go. she wished he didn't. Because the moment he closed the door. She only thinks of jungkook again.