‹again›

The two were two busy remembering the times, most specifically how their relationship starts. None of both dared to bring up their fcked up relationship because they knew how impulsive they were back then, doing these and that.

"It kind of insulted me you know, i can't believe i was here.. jailed and there you are. A fcking Policeman. That's just too irony jungkook. "

Because as simple as jungkook is a fuckboi yet he managed to be an officer. Doing good deeds.

"Shame on you then. You're a nurse yet here you are....  jailed" he stuck his tounge out and that pisses her off. Oh Lord how sinful that tounge was.

"I so fuxking hate you" he laughed at her. Because she never changed, she still curse a lot, her patience is still as thin as a hair strand, and lastly she is still good at comebacks. "If i know, you'd probably patrol at late nights and pull off some sluts and do it at the police car. I know you jungkook" she even made that mocking face of hers that jungkook really hates, she didn't really know why. He just hate it and leaves her when she does that.

And on cue, it made him so, so, uncomfortable that he sat up straight. "H-hey! It only happened once"

She pulled a btch face on, after doing so jungkook got a phone call. She nodded at him and just examine her fingertips.

"Oh babe.. " he looked at her but he couldn't read her mind so he just wanted to end the phone call right away. But ofcourse his girlfriend wouldn't let him slip that easily.

"Look mika im kinda busy right now. I'll call you right after okay? Love you" he didn't let her speak and just ended the call.

In the other window someone was just simply about to explode.

MIKA?! THAT WENCH?!