‹visitor›

The four of them was busy knitting, for the least she could get off her mind of the small hotel room and ofcourse Jungkook.

She didn't even realize she was almost halfway until they heard the metal door being unlocked. They all glanced at the unfamiliar officer, but he didn't care.

"Detainee Park Shin Ri?" he puzzled and looked at JunMi and at her. She reluctantly let go of her piece and Stood.

"That's me." she said. Also still reluctant to say anything since her korean wasn't as fluent as before. Thank God JunMi was there to guide her for a little.

She didn't know, the moment she stepped in korea she was or is always reluctant doing anything, was it because of the memories or was it because of jungkook.

"You have a visitor" He didn't wait for her response, he just left then she followed. She still gave JunMi and YoungMi an acknowledgement that she'll leave for a while, she wouldn't bother Mrs. Kim because that lady is just grumpy as hell.

They walked pass some few quiet cells, she almost thought there were empty but she saw the signage that it was the ladies section. They still have to pass the Men's Section of Cells and unlike the ladies section which is tamed and very calm, the guys section is loud, very disturbing, and again loud. You could hear snickers for a while, then a few exagerated cheers the next second. It just reminded her HighSchool days; the fun,  the nonstop bickerings and a few childish fights.

They walked pass a shallow alleyway with a lot of security passes. She swore there is no way you would escape here.

Until they reached a room, he lent her in and there she saw Jeon Jeongguk. Although theres a mirror dividing their two worlds together. The only thing mattered her is that she saw him again after yesterday.

"Take your time Sir" said the officer inside and left them both. I guess he's high profile then..

She smiled at him and he did the same, for a while she knew he was examining her and looking for any differences since the last time he saw her. He might have seen her yesterday but he could only see her back figure because he's at the door for a standby.

She took a careful look at him, he changed a lot she can say. His usual brown gelled hair was long gone and now a jet black brushed up. That flirty look was gone, his eyes now so gentle she almost lost for words. She noticed he wasn't wearing his uniform.

He noticed her staring at his clothes so he spoke, atleast a starter. "I'm off duty so i decided to visit you"

The moment she heard his voice, all off her memories came back, like her mind brought her  in the past. She could feel herself tearing up, but she got a grip of herself.

"Thankyou.. " her mind wouldn't stop unless she won't see jungkook so she decided to look at her hands. Jungkook noticed it.

"It's gonna be okay" he said so fast and she couldn't register it that fast.

She hoped it will.

"You're a strong woman Ishie. You'll get through it"

She didn't know what made her laugh. Was it because he now labeled her as a woman or was it because she's now a woman but still called her ishie.

"That nickname is way too childish kookie" she laughed again and it made him laugh.

"Atleast it made you feel better.. " he disregarded her calling him kookie but he didn't care as long as she was happy. He thought.