Chapter 2- Meeting Siah

Siah-

I Had Just Come From The Art & Photography Store Downtown To Pick Up Some Supplies For Tomorrow's Photoshoot.

As I Was Walking By The Chinese Place On My Way To My Car Someone Hit Me With The Door.

"Ayye watch what you're doing" I said rubbing my arm and dusting myself off.

"Sorry" a soft womanly voice said

I Looked Up Swiftly. She Was Looking Down Clutching Her Bag So I Didn't Really Get A Good Look At Her Until She Looked Up At Me Blushing As Hard As Ever.

She Was Pretty, Short ,And Had A Nice Figure.
I Was Actually Pretty Tall If I Do Say So Myself Standing At 6 Ft 1 Inch Tall.

"You're Really short that's probably why you didn't see me" I smirked cockily.

She just Stood There Staring At Me So I Decided To Snap Her Out Of It.

"Helloooo anybody home up there" I said snapping my fingers in her face.

"Oh sorry" she blushed once again

"As I was saying, you're extremely short that's probably why you didn't see me" I laughed lightly but she gave me a look that said "I didn't find your joke funny"

"Ha ha real funny but I'm hungry and I have to go" She said attempting to walk away but I grabbed her arm. I couldn't let her get away that easy as lovely as she was. I HAD To Get To Know Her Better.

"Wait. Um you seem nice, can I have your number ??Maybe we can hang out sometime ??" I said nervously but seriously this time.

"Here" She grabbed my phone and I assumed she put her name and number in.

"What's your name ??" She asked

"Siah. Siah Rhodes but you can just call me bae" I winked

She rolled her eyes and laughed softly

"I just texted you so you know who it is" She smiled cockily.

"Okay well I'll see you around ??" I asked

"Most definitely" She confirmed with a smile and a nod and began to walk away. I watched her walk away she DEFINITELY had a nice figure from this angle.

"And stop looking at my butt !!" She yelled over her shoulder turning slightly to see me looking away smiling and blushing. I turned to walk away but not before looking back to see her walking away laughing slightly.

*************************************************

I Thought About Her The Entire Way Home. I've Actually Never Really Dated A Full Figured Black Woman Before But Have Always Wanted To Try It Out. I Just Never Approached One of Them But She Is Like A Dream Come True.

New Things Can Be Good Things. Right ??

When People Look At Me They May Think I Just Mainly Like Thin White Or Mixed Women. The Stereotypes Are Endless When You're Mixed. Truth Is I Really Don't Discriminate But I Do Like My Girl With Some Meat On Her. Whether Thick In The Waist With A Pretty Face Or Big Ole Booty With A Slim Waist.

When I Got Home I Quickly Took A Shower ,Emailed My Boss At Línco ,And Texted The Beautiful Woman That Caught My Eye Earlier Tonight.

I Decided To Be Simple But Polite So I Said

"Just wanted to say goodnight beautiful 😘😊💙"

She texted back 3 minutes later.

"Goodnight To You too handsome 😉😘"

I Smiled At The Fact That She Actually Took The Initiative To Reply So Late. I Thought She Would Be Asleep By Now.

I Decided To Go Through Some Of My Client's Photos To Choose Who'll Be Getting The Photoshoot Tomorrow.

If Only That Thick Goddess Was One Of My Clients She Would Top All Of Them. None Of These Photos Have Nothing On What I Could Capture Of Her Beauty On Camera.

If Only...