Chapter 5 - Date And Dating

Siah-

I Kept Checking My Watch Every Few Seconds And Looking Around Nervously. I Was Trying To Send A Few Emails While Waiting For Cataleena To Get Here.

I Hope She Didn't Stand Me Up I Said Shaking My Head And Putting My Attention Back On My Laptop.
I Finished Up The Emails Just In Time As She Walked In.

Lord You Have Answered My Prayers The Curves On This Woman Were So Prominent In The Dress She Wore It Was A Long Black Backless Dress With A Slit In The Front And Hella Cleavage.

If She Was Officially Mine I Would Not Let Her Out Of The House With That On All Of That Is MINE And For My Eyes Only.

She Looked Around The Place Until She Spotted Me And A Smile Immediately Came Upon Her Face And Mine As Well. I Stood And Greeted Her As She Made Her Way To The Table.

"Hey beautiful" I grabbed her hand helping her to her seat she had heels on and I couldn't have her falling. Well falling for me but not on this floor.

"Hello Handsome" She said smiling politely and taking her seat across from me. I let go of her hand and took my own seat.

We Talked For A While Before Ordering. I Ordered A Well Done Steak With A Small Side Of Mashed Potatoes Gotta Have That Protein For When I Workout And She Ordered A Small Chicken Salad. I Scrunched Up My Nose At Her Choice, She Should Be Eating Hearty For That Thickness To Stay Put, Not That Skinny Girl Salad Trash But I Let It Go.

We Finished Up Our Food And My Favorite Song Came On "Time" By Bobby Tinsley
I Outstretched My Arms And Took Her Hands In Mine.

She Looked Up At Me
"Would You Do Me The Honor Of Dancing With Me Gorgeous" I Gave Her A Big Toothy Smile

"Sure Handsome" She Smiled Back And We Made Our Way To The Dance Floor Where Other Couples Were Already Dancing. I Wrapped My Arms Around Her Waist ,She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Neck And Layed Her Head On My Chest. We Swayed Back And Forth As I Sung To Her.

"You See Me Through, Through Thick And Thin Cause Everyday With You Feels Like We're Born Again But We're Only Friends But You Know That I See You As So Much More Babe"

She Looked Up At Me As I Continued To Sing.

"You Took Me To ,Another World, Never Wanna Come Back Again Need You To Be My Girl, To Hold Me Close That's The Reason That It Hurts So Bad To See You Go And I Got Time"

The Song Continued To Play In The Background As We Danced

I Twirled Her Around And Brought Her Back To Me.

We Gazed Into Each Others Eyes As I Tucked A Piece Of Hair Behind Her Ear.

It's Now Or Never.

"Cataleena, Will You Be My Girlfriend" I Said Looking Down At Her Nervously

"I'd Love To" She Smiled

"I Knew You'd Say Yes" I Said Fake Cockily

She Laughed "Shut Up And Kiss Me"
Meeting Her Halfway She Leaned Up To Connect Her Lips With Mine Once Again And I Tangled My Fingers In Her Hair. She Pulled Away Blushing.

"Let's Get Out Of Here" I Grabbed Onto Her Hand, Payed The Bill ,And We Left.

•••••••••••••••••••

She Ended Up Dozing Off During The Ride So I Had To Tote Her In The House. She Even Looked Beautiful As She Slept. She Had Taken A Uber To The Restaurant. She Insisted But I Had Offered To Pick Her Up. The Lights Were On In The House So Someone Else Must Be Here. I Had To "Knock" On The Door With My Foot. Some Guy Came To The Door I Was Hella Confused.

"Who You ??" He Asked With A Raised Eyebrow

"I'm Siah Her Boyfriend" I Gestured To Cat Sleeping Soundly In My Arms

"Ohh You Ole Dude She Was Talkin' About" He Looked Down At Cat

"What's Wrong With Ha ?? She Drunk ??" He asked looking at me with a cocked eyebrow

"Noo, She Fell Asleep During The Car Ride Back" I said quickly

"You Must Be One Boring Ass Nigga" He Said Laughing And Shaking His Head As He Moved Out Of The Way So That I Could Bring Her Inside.
Well That Was A Nice Invite.
*Note The Sarcasm*

"Take Her Upstairs. First Room On The Left" He Said While Doing Something On His Phone

I Managed To Make My Way Up The Stairs And To Cat's Room.

I Decided To Leave Her In Her Dress Because It Would Be Weird Trying To Dress Her Into Something Else. I Left Her Heels By The Door And Tucked Her Into Her Bed Which Was A Huge King Size. She Looked So Tiny In This Huge Bed I Was So Tempted To Get In And Cuddle Her But I Pushed The Thought Away And Kissed Her Goodbye.

"Goodnight Mi Amor" I Said Walking Out And Turning The Light Off. I Tried To Make My Way Downstairs Without Making Too Much Noise.

"You Really Care About My Lil Sista Huh ??" Cat's Brother Said Getting Up And Leading Me Back Out The Door

"I mean yea" I said while he sized me up

"Mhm I See, I'm Jeremiah By The Way" he said

"I'm Siah" I said holding my hand out for him to shake

He Looked At My Hand Like "What the fuck"

"We Don't Do Handshakes 'Round Here ,We Didn't Even Do That Shit In The Military" He laughed pulling me into a "Bro hug"

"Ight Man I'll See You 'Round" He Said Getting Ready To Close The Door

I Turned To Leave.

"And aye ??" He said

I Turned Back Around

"You Better Treat My Sista Right. She's The Only Sister I Got And I'll Kill About Ha. Ya Heard ??" He said dead serious

I Nodded.

"She's in good hands"

"Yea Whatever You Heard What I Said" He Said Before Closing The Door And Locking It

I Turned Back Around To Leave ,Shaking My Head And Blowing Out A Breath I Didn't Know I Was Holding.

"What A Night" I Said To Myself Smirking At The Thought Of What Happened In The Restaurant.

I Got In My Car And Headed Home.