Chapter 7 - Engagement Disaster

Me And Siah Decided To Have An Engagement Party So That I Could Meet All Of His Family And He Could Meet All Of Mine Before Our Wedding. Well, The Part Of Our Families That Is Gonna Be Involved In Both Of Our Lives.

I Personally Decorated And Had Everything Like The Cakes And Drinks Set Up The Way That I Wanted It To Be.

I Wasn't Really Feeling Like Myself These Days But I Kept Myself Together For My Modeling Image And For Siah.

I Was Gaining Hella Weight Dude It Was Starting To Get To Me But I Tried To Keep My Confident Face Up And Get Through This On My Own.

"Siah hurry up !! We're gonna be late to our own party !!" I yelled to Siah while putting on my mascara

That Man There. He Was In The Shower For A Whole Thirty-five Minutes Like What In The Actual Fuck.

I Was Getting Frustrated And I Think He Realized That Because I Heard The Water Shut Off. Finally. Fucking Asshole.

I Put My Two Gold Rings On And My Silver Necklace. He Came In The Room But I Ignored The Hell Out Of Him As If He Wasn't Even There. He Is Really Trying Me Right Now.

"Babe have you seen my bow tie ??" He asked me yelling out of the walk-In closet

I Sat On The Bed And Put On My Heels.

"Find it" I snapped walking out of the room and downstairs to find my purse

I've Had A Bad Attitude For The Past Few Days And I Don't Even Know Why. I Just Snap !!

*Ding*

Siah's Phone Dinged And I Snatched It Off Of The Counter.

It Was His Cousin Milan. I Unlocked It To Tell Her Hey But What I Read Stopped Me In My Tracks.

Siah: She's just been so snappy lately even when I don't do anything

Milan: Period ??

Siah: No, she's not even that bad on her period !!

Milan: Maybe she just wants your attention

Siah: Or maybe she's been cheating on me

Milan: If she is, I'll handle her for you don't worry about it.

Siah: Well what other reason can she have that she's being such a bitch to me ??

My Eyes Welled Up With Tears. I Was Done With This. I Was Done With All Of It.

I Heard Siah Coming Down The Stairs But I Didn't Care How I Looked Anymore. I Don't Even Care About The Engagement Party Anymore. I'm Gonna Go Change Into My Sweats And Eat Ice Cream. He Can Do Whatever He Wants To Do Since I'm Such A "Bitch" Anyways.

"Babe what's the-" he looked at me and immediately stopped his sentence

"I don't wanna go anymore. I'm staying home but you can still go if you want" I brushed past him and back up the stairs to change

"Not this again" Siah huffed rubbing his hand through his hair and bounded up the stairs after me

I Was Looking Through My Drawers For My Sweatpants When He Asked Me.

"Are you cheating on me ??"

Tears Were Running Down My Face And I Gave Off A Bitter Forced Laugh.

"Are you kidding me right now ??" I asked him incredulously

"Answer the question, Cataleena" he stated calmly

"Am I a bitch, Siah ??" I shot back at him harshly

His Mouth Opened And Then Closed. Yea, Say Nothing.