Chapter 8 - Baby

Cataleena-

Cataleena-

"Ughhhh" I moaned leaning on the tub.

I Woke Up So Sick Throwing Up EVERYWHERE. I Knew Not To Drink Alcohol Before Going To Sleep But Me Being The Hard Ass That I Am I Did It Anyways. I Mean It Was An Engagement Party What Do You Expect ?? But Today Was The Day I Was Going To The Doctor I Wasn't Too Worried Tho Because I've Always Been As Healthy As A Horse. I Got Dressed In A White Tank Top, Grey Sweatpants, My Baby Blue Retro Jordan 11s And A Thick Grey Hoodie. It Was The Middle Of November And Was Already FREEZING !!

I Left Siah A Note On The Fridge In Case He Decided To Come Back Home For Lunch Time.
I Drove The 5 Minutes To The Doctor ,Signed In And Played On My Phone Waiting For My Name To Be Called. My Name Was Finally Called After 15 Minutes. My Doctor's Name Was Mr.Shane I've Been Seeing Him Since I Was 18. He Took My Height And Weight ,Checked My Heart Rate, He Asked A Few Simple Questions Like He Always Did But But What Really Caught My Attention Was The Weight That I Have Gained. I Have Gained 15 Pounds !! How !? When !? Why !?

"When was your last period" He asked attention still on his computer screen typing away

I Thought For A Minute ...When WAS My Last Period ??
Okay So I Had One In September Because It Was The Weekend That I Visited My Parents But It Was Really Light Only 2 Days Long But I Don't Remember Having One Since Then..

"September 15th" I said

"So you haven't gotten one since then ??" He asked looking up from his computer

"No sir" I said looking down at my fingers

"Hmm" He said and then pushed away from his computer

"I'm gonna need you to lie down flat on your back" He said adjusting the little bed so that I could lie down

He Pushed Down On My Lower Belly With The Tips Of His Fingers And Then With His Whole Hand Moving Them In Different Spots Pushing Down But Not Too Hard. He Then Slid Back To His Desk And Wrote Something On A Piece Of Paper And Told Me He Would Be Right Back. I Sat Up Confused What Had He Felt ?? I Put My Hand On The Spot That He Was Feeling My Stomach A Little Hard In That Area. A Nurse Came Back In With A Plastic Cup With My Name Written On The Front And Top.

"Hello I'm nurse Holly I need to draw some blood and then I need you to pee in this cup for me doll" She said with a smile and a thick southern accent taking the blood needed and then handing me the pee cup.

"Bathroom's right down the hall to the left when you're done sit it in the little window beside the toilet" she said and left

I Peed In The Cup And Cleaned Myself Back Up Before Wrapping The Cup In Brown Paper Towel And Placing It In The Little Window Like The Nurse Said.

I Went Back To The Room And Sat In The Waiting Chair. The Doctor Came Back In With 2 Papers.

"I have good and bad news" He said with an apologetic look