Chapter 9 - Netflix and Chill

Cataleena-

I Decided To Do Casual Today As I Slid My White Flip Flops On. The Dress I Was Wearing Was A Little Snug But Comfortable.

Today I Am Going To Be Getting Everything Together For Our Wedding Which I Started Planning The Day After Siah Proposed (He Didn't Know I Was But I Was) Everything Was Almost Set And In Two Weeks I Will Be Getting Married To The Love Of My Life. What A Dream Come True.

I'll Be Meeting Up With My Dress Designer, Bridesmaids And The Planners For The Main Event And Afterparty And Lastly Will Be My Maternal Photoshoot Yayyyy Ughh I Can't Wait !!

I'm Now A Solid Five Months Along And My "Pregnancy Glow" As They Call It Is A Lot More Prominent Than Before.

********************************************

"But I like that one" Siah pouted pointing at one of the rosebud cakes our wedding planner picked out

"Babe you can't just judge the cake by It's looks it has to be good too like this one" I pointed at the large 5 layer cream cheese filled cake with rosebud icing on each layer.

"This looks like it tastes amazing" I said putting a little too much emphasis on amazing. I was getting hungry.

"I'm hungry what's to eat in here ??" I Said To No One In Particular Sitting The Folder On The Table And Making My Way To The Kitchen

"You" Siah said following me

"I do look yummy with my baby bump don't I ??" I said doing a silly pose with the freshly opened bag of sour cream and onion chips in hand.

"You sure do babe" He said laughing and coming to my side lifting me off of my feet.

This Man Just Loves To Pick Me Up.

"I could just eat you up" He said licking his lips

This Sexy Devil Think He About To Get Some.
Ha !! Think Again Soldier I'm Getting Too Big For This.

"Uh huh I bet now put me down" I said pouting chips still in hand

"You're such a baby" he said pecking my bottom lip

"A baby that's having a baby " I said smartly going into the living room after he put me down

"Let's watch a movie babe !!" I yelled into the kitchen focusing on my chips

"Netflix ?? I have the perfect one" He said walking in with a smirk on his face

Weirdo.

We Ended Up Watching Moana.
Yes The Disney Movie Moana, While Siah Rubbed My Feet.

Now I See What The Smirk Was About. It Was Actually A Good Movie And Apparently The Baby Thought So Too Because It Started To Kick.

Siah Thought It Was Soo Cute But It Surely Didn't Feel Cute From The Inside But It Reassured Me That My Baby Girl Is In There.
Yes Me And Siah Are Still At It About The Baby Being A Boy Or Girl But Honestly I Don't Care As Long As They're Healthy.

I Started To Doze Off As The Movie Neared The End.

"Babe are you asleep" He asked still rubbing the soles of my feet

"Mmmmhmmm" I moaned loving the feeling of him rubbing my feet and also because I wanted him to leave me alone.

I Was Sleepy.

"Sleepy head" He said scooping me up and toting me to the bedroom

He Stripped Me Out Of My Hooded Dress Because I Get Hot In My Sleep. Aww He Knows Me So Well.

He Took His Shirt Off & Climbed In With Me Gently Resting His Head On My Upper Belly.

After A While I Heard A Hoarse Snore And His Heavy Breathing.

Now Who's The Baby ?? I Stroked His Hair Dozing Off Myself Into A Dreamless Sleep.