- The Day It All Began -

Flashback

"Krispy Kreme !!!! Please can we have donuts before we carry on ??" I pleaded as our car crossed the shop that sells my favorite donuts in the whole wide world.

Roni sighed and looked towards her right, towards me. "Nessa as much as I don't like saying this, we have only 30 minutes in hand. We don't want to while away that time buying donuts do we ?" Heck no one wastes time on Krispy Kreme donuts. A little annoyed by her indirect remark, I shot a look at her. She was least bothered but tried to suppress a smile soon after. What was so funny ??

We were on our way to YouTube space LA with our bags packed, as today is when it begins. The day I've been looking forward to since the past two months, i.e. when all of it was announced.

Today is when we leave for Yosemite National Park on a 5 day camping trip with a tonn of fellow web stars. I have been planning my activities according to the itenary, working on my photography skills and crashing into every possible clothing store to handpick the perfect outfits for this trip. Geared up and on our way, I could feel my heart racing.

As for Roni, she was equally hyped and has pretty much prepared herself as I did, except for the photography bit. She's been polishing her guitar skills for the couple of bonfire nights the crew were to conduct as she's planning to sing a few of her own gigs and a few with her partner in crime, i.e. me. *mentally does a hair flip*

All that was secondary, what I was really looking forward to was a whole new experience in the natural landscapes and living every moment right there with the bunch of people I am happy around, i.e. the YouTube fam. Simple imaginations as to what might happen in the trip was what brought the widest cheek to cheek smiles on my face.

"We'll reach our destination in less than 10 minutes!!" Daddy distracted me from my thoughts. He was happily driving because of no signs of heavy traffic, something that irritates him to a level where he controls himself from cursing in front of us.

I subconsciously held Roni's hand and suppressed a squeal of excitement. To vent the excitement out, I grabbed my phone and opened my Instagram story, nudging Roni to turn towards the camera.
She inched towards me and placed her chin on my left shoulder. That's when I started recording.
"We-"
"WE'RE ABOUT TO REACH YOUTUBE SPACE !!" She screamed at the camera and into my ear, but I managed to recover and continue talking "I was just gonna say that !! Anyways yes we are on-" the video clip reached it's limit. "Aye Dios Mio" I sighed and posted the story. I started recording another clip.

"So yes, we're on our our way to YouTube Space, about to reach in a few minutes and-" I turned to Roni who gave a nod of approval in return. Twin Telepathy.

I posted the previous story and started recording again "The surprise we were talking about is that we're gonna vlog the entire trip," "Even though we stink at it and our dear father won't be there to help us out," Roni said further. I posted that story and started recording the final clip "Which is why we won't be posting much of Snapchat and Instagram stories. We want you all to experience our trip via a proper video. All things come to those who wait." I sheepishly grinned and ended the story, posting it.

Roni opened her Instagram story to say something we forgot to mention in my story. "For those who are worried whether our regular Tuesday video will be posted or not, throw your worries in the trash. We did film something for you guys and it will be up on the regular day, regular time. Love you all byeeeee," ending her story, she then posted it.

"Hold your breath girls, we're here," Daddy said swerving the car towards the left. Thats when I took in the sight of the very building. YouTube Space, Los Angeles.

Each time I visit, it's like my first time as it never ceases to amaze me. When dreams turn into reality, the 'walking into dreamland' feeling is quiet normal and that doesn't fade away very soon.