- To A Renewed Friendship -

Alright before some of you guys get triggered while reading this chapter, I just want to clear a few things up.

This is a story, it is purely my imagination, maybe I posted a few of my personal opinions in it, maybe I want some of it to happen for real but THIS IS NOT REAL.

Some of you may agree to it, but I would be glad if y'all read it as a Graynessa story and not focus on the facts I mentioned. You'll know what I'm talking about when you read it.

This is one of my favourite chapters, and I was dead scared writing and posting this too. I hope y'all enjoy reading it ☺❤

----------------------

"That was an abrupt exit from the party," Grayson said as he slouched onto the seat next to mine. I couldn't tell whether he was genuinely considerate or was planning to pull a fast one on me.

"I could say the same thing about you." I replied after a short pause, then continued munching on my Doritos.

"Ethan got drained out, so I had to accompany the kid down here."

"This douche is spinning white lies, don't believe him. He was the one who insisted to get back here," Ethan defended himself, I arched my neck and saw him standing next to their seats. Grayson mumbled curse words and I coughed over my chips.

Ethan froze before he could sit back.
"Um..is it okay if I have some of those ?" He requested pointing at my pack of Doritos. I extended the pack to him above Grayson's head. He cheerfully withdrew a few chips from it and scurried back to his seat after throwing a cocky smirk at his brother. We both heartily giggled at that as I rested back on my seat. That was followed by a few seconds of comfortable silence.

"I hope you aren't angry with me," Grayson started.

I looked back at him confused. "The last time I remember, I was begging you guys to join the party. A sure shot proof that I'm mad at you." I replied sarcastically.

"And I thank you for that. E and I had a great time."

I smiled at his gratitude. "You guys deserved the great time," I said.

"But I pranked you too didn't I ?? Not as rotten as Ethan's prank, but still," His nose wrinkled.

I shook my head, "Are you feeling loopy again ??"

He scratched the back of his head, sheepishly grinning. "Sorry, I have to admit I'm terrible at conversations with girls. But I settle it down with a bear hug."
I chuckled, he was right about both things he just stated.

"Seriously though, what's up ? Is everything okay ?" He questioned me as his giggles subsided into a calm and concerned face. 

"Yeah totally !" I answered and momentarily looked at him. He wasn't convinced with my reply. I turned my gaze away.

"J-Just a little stressed out that's all." I stammered. "Okay....maybe a bit worse, I had a mini anxiety attack. But don't worry, I'm alright now."

He shifted his posture, turning his body to face me. "You want to talk about it ??"

"I'm fine Grayson, really. Thanks for asking, I truly appreciate it," I replied, trying my best to dodge the topic. I shouldn't have mentioned the anxiety bit.

He noticed my hand gripping tightly onto the armrest of the seat. He clasped his own hand around it and looked back at me, "Vanessa, I know how horrible anxiety attacks are. They suck the living shit out of you. I know the feeling. So you can tell me what's bothering you and I promise you'll feel better the moment you do so."