Prologue

I recommend you reading this in page format thanks.

if you have a dream cast for this book please do send it to me.

My dream cast is below after this chapter

|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|
Clark
***

"What the fuck?!" Anna shouted before she proceeded to throw her tray at me, and since I am fast and athletic (not to be bragging) I dodged the the tray thrown to me and I ran for a random tray of food on the other table and proceeded to try and throw it at Anna and she was suppose to lunge at me but James held her back by wrapping his arms around her waist , and on my behalf the one who stopped me held my wrist mid-air.

I turned my head and I am greeted by a gaze too familiar who can send shivers up the spine of every student. The Principal, Mrs. Dantes. You should guess what happened next. Yup, you guessed right the Room of the Person who is surprisingly old enough and surprisingly who is still living even though it looks like he will break when you gently slapped him on the shoulder, or any part of him really.

So here I am seating inside the Principal's office beside the devil incarnate itself beside me, Anna.

Mrs. Dantes started to sit down and at the same time we both blurted out the things we know will not get us out of trouble but still hoping it does.

Ok pause.

What is it now?

Your already on the part where we are going to tear each other's throats out.

Isn't that the good part of the story?

Clark......well yeah that is the good part of the story but I think we should go back to the very beginning, in other words my life story before you got involved.

Ok Anna, you are such a bitch sometimes.

Ahem, what did you call me?

Oh nothing...

What are you doing?

Trying to work my irresistable charm on you so you won't kill me later.

Idiot.

Oh God is it actually working!?

.......

Hey Anna!

Hey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~