Chapter 6

Clark
***
The Forming of Friendship, Enemies, and Love- Part 3

I can't believe James actually told her my most embarassing incident. I mean I didn't even retell his most embarassing moments to anyone. I will let this one slide, and I am telling you, I think Anna is bad news in my life. She lierally haven't stopped laughing since James told her the story.

I know what you're thinking, you're saying that she is just laughing since maybe it was funny. You are right but I sense an odd aura from her.

I was walking to the cafeteria when James, Nick, and Josh came slapping me in the back. A little too hard.

"Dude?! That hurts!" I said and they laughed.

"James don't forget about our plan on Friday." I said and I realized he isn't beside me anymore so I looked back and he is standing there stiff.

"I will see you guys at the table!" Josh says and continued walking.

I approached James and he scratches the back of his head. I know that move he has done something, again.

"James what did you do?" I said and he chuckles nervously. I have a feeling I will not be happy about this.

"What are we going to do on Friday again?" He asks and I gaped, cause he should know that Friday is our time, we do pranks (I know immature.), crazy stuff. We do this all the time.

"Dude?! It is Bro Time on Friday like every Friday we do that!" I said and he balled his fists and covered his lip with his fist.

"Yeah, it's just I, uh.." James said and he keeps moving. I urged him to continue with the usual gesture of my eyes widening and my hands spread wide.

"Well?"

"I uh kind of made a plan with Anna." He said wincing and my shoulders slouches"

"What?!" I said regaining my posture with my mouth gaped.

"Every Friday." he inhales sharply and I rubbed my face irritated and I groaned before turning and walking to the cafeteria. James caught up with my pace and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry dude, you can totally come with." James said and I sighed.

"Ok, fine whatever."

"Bros?" James asked reaching out his hand for our signature high-five.

I nodded, "Bros."

When we arrived at our table I gave the concert ticket to Aubrey and she gladly accepts it. I will still go later with or without James, and besides Aubrey has something on her mind. The clue is 'Parents are away'.

***

I am in my bed on a Saturday and I am seriously pissed, It has already been two weeks since The concert and the happening. I didn't even had the chance to tell James about my plans for this year since he is always caught up with Anna. I can see that James likes her and I swear if he come to me saying 'Dude I just realized I like Anna, help me!' I am seriously going to throw a fit.

The door comes slamming open, "Dude I just realized I like Anna."

Well I guess I should throw a fit but instead I threw mu pillow at him and it hits him on the face and his mouth gapes, "What was that for?" he says.