Part 2 "Deal"

# Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

Harry casually walked out of the hospital wearing his suit while the nurses gawked at him. After all, Who wouldn't gawk at the sight of him? 

The city's most famous CEO, Harry Sinne. Local Tabloid's front cover was always covered with some other rumors about Harry Sinne and his mysterious life. Now, It was covered with the scandalous events that had happened two weeks ago.  

Harry put on his sunglasses as the Paparazzi started to click their cameras madly. 

"Is it true that they haven't found out who your shooter is yet?"

"Is Mr.Sinne back in control of the company? Will he continue to look after it for you?"

"Is-"

Harry ignored the questions while his secretary, Mr.Evans frantically tried to stop them from getting too close to him. The chauffeur opened the car door quickly as Harry climbed in. Mr.Evans closed the door, climbing in after him. Soon they were off while the Paparazzi clicked away.

"Where to, Mr.Sinne?" The chauffeur asked.

"To the company. Can't have that old man take care of it any longer. He is going to kill himself from exhaustion at the rate he is going." Harry said.

The chauffeur briefly nodded and drove away.

/

"Harry, My boy. Why are you already out of the hospital?" George Sinne asked, looking warmly at his son.

"Father." Harry smiled as he sat down on the couch.

"Your mother is going to take your head." George chuckled as he sat down opposite of Harry.

"I couldn't stand it at the hospital. I'm done resting. I need to work." Harry said.

George looked worriedly at Harry. "Son, You have been shot just a few days ago. I don't think it's good for you to work already."

Harry looked shocked. "I need to work. Who else is going to take care of the company? You have already retired. You should be on a vacation with Mother. Not spending time in the office leaving her alone." 

"I'll work if it means that you'll get your rest and heal properly. I'm sure the company will last a month in my hands." George said with a smile.

"A month?! I can't rest for a month! I'll go absolutely nuts!" Harry looked flabbergasted.

George sighed. He knew his son well. And when his son was set on something, he needed to do it.

"Fine. You can work. But, I have one option." George said as he raised one finger.

"What?" Harry asked.

"You'll get a bodyguard." George said with a smile.

Harry immediately groaned. He hated having a bodyguard. His parents made his bodyguards tail him everywhere he went when he was younger, and he was sick of it. Having absolute no private space was troubling.

"Anything but that!" Harry said.

"Your shooter is still on the loose, son. I'll feel more relaxed, knowing there are people guarding you against any danger." George said, looking at his son with big eyes.

Harry groaned once again. Ah. The loving parent card. How was he supposed to say no to that?

"Fine. But only one bodyguard. And that's final." Harry muttered.

"Sold. Pleasure having business with you, Son." George said, grinning.

Harry rolled his eyes. Great. Just absolutely fucking Great.

/

George immediately called the bodyguard company, and soon enough, there was a man standing in front of Harry and George.

"Frank!" George smiled and shook the man's hand in front of him.

"Long time no see, George. I thought you said you will never need a bodyguard ever again." Frank chuckled.

"Ahh. And my word still stands. It's not me that needs a bodyguard. It's my son, Harry." George said as he put a hand on Harry's shoulder, proudly.

"Ah Yes. I heard about the incident. They are yet to catch the shooter, right?" Frank said with a frown.

"Yes. My wife and I were worried, and forced Harry here to have a bodyguard for safety." George said.

"Well, I brought the most skilled bodyguard in our agency. Should I..?" Frank said with a smile.

"Please do." George smiled back.

Frank spoke through his earpiece and in less than a minute, a young woman stepped in the office.

"Leslie Jones. Nice to meet you." She said, monotonously.

*
Edited - 08.30.18