Part 8 "Double check and a Psycho"

# Nicki Minaj - Bed (Feat. Ariana Grande)

Harry was marveled. Leslie was cooking like a pro and he was mesmerized.

"Whoa. Where did you learn to cook like that?" Harry said, sitting on a stool near him.

"My parents loved cooking. I guess I just started to enjoy it at one point as well." Leslie said as she put the Manila clams in the pan.

"Umm..What are you making again?" Harry asked. Even though she looked like a pro, that didn't necessarily mean that it would taste good.

"An Aglio e Olio Pasta." Leslie replied, busily making the pasta without a moment to spare. 

"I don't remember it having Manila clams in it." Harry said, seeming deep in thought.

"It varies to recipes I guess. The clams make it more refreshing." Harry doubted it but didn't comment any further.

"Since you are not working, You can organize the stuff we bought."  Leslie said as she put in the cooked pasta noodles in a pan.

Harry slightly pouted as he started putting all the ingredients and sauces in his refrigerator. His refrigerator looked full for a change. 

"You are not just putting them in anywhere right?" Leslie said, her eyes glued to the pan.

"What?! No. Of course not." Harry replied as he quickly started to take all the stuff out again.

"Uh...How am I supposed to put this in again?" Harry quietly asked, looking embarrassed.

Leslie took out two plates as she described which to put where for Harry. Harry proudly shut the refrigerator door after he organized all the food neatly and sat on the opposite chair to Leslie's.

"Wow. If it tastes like it looks, I'll be in heaven." Harry said, wanting to taste it as soon as possible.

"Dig in." Leslie said as she watched Harry quickly twirl the pasta with his fork and put it in his mouth. Wow. If another person did that, they would look like a pig. Not Harry Sinne though.

Leslie carefully put the pasta in her mouth, enjoying Harry's reaction.

"Yup. There's no doubt about it. This is the best pasta I have ever had. Those Manila Clams really do make the pasta tastier!" Harry exclaimed as he tasted the clams with a piece of garlic. 

"Do you still doubt my awesome cooking skills?" Leslie said, her mouth twitching, almost giving a smile.

"Nope. After today, You're going to be my sensei." Harry said as Leslie slightly frowned. 

"Sensei? What am I going to teach you?" Leslie said, afraid of the answer.

"To cook! I can't properly cook toast without burning it. Maybe you could teach me. You know, As we both try to make dinner from now on?" Harry said sheepishly. If he was going to keep on living alone, he needed to learn how to cook. He was getting sick of eating take out. His main consumption was MSG. 

"You'll try to cook. I'll actually be cooking." Leslie joked as Harry gave her the evil eye.

"Fine. I'll teach you how to cook." Leslie said.

"Woohoo! I'll double your salary for this!" Harry said, his eyes twinkling.

Leslie's jaw fell open. Double her salary?

"Umm..You know how much I get now, right?" Leslie asked. Ugh, Leslie shut the fuck up! He said he is going to double your salary! Why question it? He is loaded!!!! 

"Yes, I'm aware." Harry replied, not quite getting the matter. 

"Huh. Well, I'm going to do the dishes so.." Leslie said. She was walking on air! Double salary for teaching Harry how to cook? It was going to be the easiest money she ever made!

"No, I'll do it. You cooked for me." Harry replied, taking the dishes away from her. Leslie sighed. She couldn't let Harry do it. It went against her conscience. Well, to be exact, It went against the money she would be receiving. She could almost feel her wallet getting thicker. Lucas was going to freak out when he hears how much money she would be getting! She could buy him a brand new laptop for him as a present for getting into college! She could actually pay for his college tuitions without any debts!!! Her brother was going to be student loan free for 4 years! 

"Uh..Leslie? Why are you standing there with a dreamy look on your face? It's starting to freak me out." Harry said, waving his hand in front of Leslie's eyes.

Leslie slightly shook her head, embarrassed. "Uh..It's nothing. You wash and I'll dry. It'll be quicker that way." 

Harry thought about protesting, but he already knew how stubborn she could be. His thoughts went back to the look on Leslie's face a while ago, and he had to stifle his laughter once again. Leslie was staring at him, wondering if he had gone nuts. First, he says that he is going to double her salary like it was nothing, and then out of nowhere, he starts laughing while doing the dishes. She wasn't living with a Psychopath, was she?

*
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
If you did, please click the little star on the left😍😍