thirteen [SM]

School schedule:

1st period: jikook and taegi

2nd period: vmin and yoonkook

3rd period: yoonmin and vkook

4th period: taegimin

Lunch: all

5th period: taegimin

6th period: Taegi and jikook

7th period: all

Slight Vkook smut

Taehyung point of view

"Jungkook,  why can't I tell yoongi and jimin, V is getting real antsy and they deserve to know the truth about me. " I said as Jungkook and I talked in the boys bathroom.

"I don't think they would be able to handle it tae. Think about it, Yoongi and jimin are straight. If they find out that your a male and hid the truth from them instead of telling them weeks ago they will reject you. " jungkook says. Taehyung pouted at the dog hybrid, his fox whimpering from the thought of being rejected by two of its mate's.

"don't worry baby, just keep it secret from them until I say, and I'll try to warm them to it okay? " Jungkook said, i just nodded before being kissed softly by jungkook.

"hyung. We're going to be late if you don't stop " i moaned softly as Jungkook squeezed my butt while slowly kissing down my neck.

" just a little bit more baby. Hyung missed you so much. " Jungkook whispered on my neck before getting on his knees, raising up my black skirt and was about to pull down the blue laced panties I had on but I stopped him with my red fluffy tail. Jungkook smiled at me and reached around with his free hand where he started to stroke my tail from the base up.

Dammit Jungkook. I thought as my mouth fail open and my tail went limp. He knows that's my weak spot, knows how sensitive my tail is. Jungkook pulled down the panties to reveal my erect length.

"your already leaking tae" I blushed at Jungkooks words before biting my lips, jungkook's mouth had started sucking on my smallish length, taking me completely. My dick isn't tiny but it's not big either, it's barely average and not that thick but it's enough to choke you.

"hyung, please........ I'm " I begged Jungkook as he kept deep throating me while still stroking my throbbing tail. I wanted to cum so badly, it's been too long. And yoongi and jimin keep riling my body with theses touches and kisses.

Jungkook hummed before taking his free hand and slowly pushing in one finger inside my leaking hole. "AHH!!! Jungkook!!! " I moaned loudly as I came in his mouth, slowly rocking myself on his finger and into his mouth while Jungkook still stroking my tail.

"you came so fast Tae.......i missed your moans so much. Even if you were wearing a voice modifier the entire time. " Jungkook says before whipping his mouth and hand clean. I blushed even more before fixing myself and quickly pecking my mate and running off. Jungkook is just too much sometimes, always knowing what to say to make me feel embarrassed and blush.

No ones point of view

Yoongi had went to class after his talk with jimin, but on the way there he had got distracted by his mate's voice. Yoongi went towards the boys bathroom wondering why his baby girl was in there when he heard the conversation between taehyung and jungkook.........and then saw Jungkook giving taehyung head.