seventeen

"jungkook" taehyung said as he started to stand up "I'm not showing favoritism towards yoongi or jimin. Like you said we've been together for 11 year. I just wanted to show them the same amount of attention that I have shown you. I didn't mean to make you feel that way"

Taehyung grabbed jungkook's hand, making sure to convey his feelings to the older. Jimin coughed as he suddenly started to fell like he was intruding on a special moment.

"can Yoongi explain now for everything can go back to normal? "

With a nod, Taehyung broke his staring with jungkook to give yoongi his full attention.

"the reason why I was gone all week is because I went to my pack and told them that I found my mate and he was someone I'm not willing to let go of. The pack elders all disapproved since its been pack law that no pack alpha can have a male mate.

And I was supposed to be the next pack. I didn't cheat on you, the slut tried to force herself on me. And even though I may have acted stupid when I found out you was a guy. It was only because I was afraid of loosing everything I was supposed to have since birth.

But Jimin made me realize that your love is the only thing I want. "

Taehyung wiped away his tears as he walked towards yoongi, practicality jumping into his arms as he burried his face into the eldest hybrids neck

"you really gave up being pack alpha to be with a guy when you are straight? "

"I was willing and ready to give everything up for you but I didn't have to. My father, namjoon, and jin hyung all accepted me and out voted the elders on whether or not I could still be pack alpha. So when I do take over, you will be the Luna of my pack"

"our pack you mean. And Taehyung wouldn't be my Luna since I'm also his mate"

"shut up Jimin, you always ruining shit you stupid mutt" yoongi growled. Jimin growled back at yoongi getting annoyed at yoongi calling him a mutt

Taehyung put a hand on both males,  already feeling his mood dropping because his mates won't stop fighting

"I am tried of you all fighting!! Why can't you all get along for me?..  .......you know what. It's time for some mate bonding " Taehyung says as he takes off his voice modifier necklace before speaking in his normal deep voice. surprising both jimin and yoongi with how deep and smooth his voice is.

"I remembered fully the promise I made to my parents. I will not mate any until I graduate from college, or until I'm absolutely sure that the person will truly make me happy and support me. And since I know for sure that I've found what my parents were talking about, we will all mate at the same time"

The three coughed at what their mate just said. All of them, mate Taehyung at the same time.

"um taehyung, I don't think that's a good idea baby" Jungkook started but the younger hybrid was set on having his way

"I don't care. You will take turns and sit and watch until you had your turn. It will help everyone get used to me being intimate with each one of my mates"

knowing that this was a fight that he wasn't going to win, everyone agreed to please their mate

"so who's going first? "

"definitely not Yoongi hyung. I walked in on him once and there's noway taebaby would be okay enough for me and jungkook to go after him"

Taehyung tried to swallow down his jealousy at that statement before turning to look at Jungkook "Kookie should go first"

------------------------------------------------

One more chapter left. I will publish the rest of the chapters of the Vampire council next week