fourteen

Yoongi stared at Taehyung all day at school. The wolf couldnt stop thinking about how taehyung moaned and how perfect his ass looked when jungkook stuck his finger in. But then he remembered that small red length that was attached to his baby, the one that Jungkook was sucking.

Why did taehyung lie. Why did his baby girl act like that when the fox was a boy. Why was Jungkook making taehyung keep it from him and jimin? Too many questions was running through yoongi's head, and the other wolf hybrid wasn't any help since jimin was calm after yoongi told him before 4th period.

"daddy are you okay? " taehyung asked yoongi innocently, remembering how the gray wolf hybrid requested to be called daddy.

"shit, take him, mark him, bite him....... Now yoongi"

Yoongi's wolf suga growled. Taehyung smelled yoongi's arousal and gluped, remembering how the last time they all fought and got suspended and have detention for it.

Yoongi stood up and dragged taehyung out of their 6th period and towards a hidden part inside the school where they won't get caught.

"taehyung" yoongi whispered as he pinned the smaller hybrid to the wall. " d-daddy " yoongi groaned at taehyung's words as he got turned on even more. He was not gay, he doesn't get attracted to guys. But taehyung, this sinful red fox............... HIS sinful red fox was making yoongi's body reacting in a way it never has before

"what are you doing to me Kim Taehyung " yoongi said angrily while looking straight into his mate's confused but fearful eyes. Yoongi turned taehyung around forcefully and pressed his hard length against taehyung's ass

"daddy! " taehyung yelped and gasped as yoongi pressed against him harder. Yoongi grabbed taehyung's face and turned his head to mark the fox, his wolf suga had completely took control.

"Ahhh!!! " taehyung moaned as he came in his panties. Yoongi pulled his teeth out and quickly moved away from taehyung. Looking around, Yoongi spared one last glance towards his panting mate before taking off.

Taehyung stared in the direction yoongi had run off in for awhile, trying to figure out what the fuck just happened. Yoongi....... One third of his mates just marked him. At school.............. Then walked away like it wasn't a big deal. But it was. At least to taehyung it was.

He had met Jungkook when he was five years old. Taehyung had been with his mate for eleven years and when jungkook asked to mark him on the fox's 16 birthday Taehyung said no. Not because he didn't want to be marked by his mate. It was because he promised his dead parents not to be marked until he graduates college. And yoongi just made taehyung break his last promise to his parents.

With angry tears and determination, taehyung stood up on shaky legs. His body still weak from the intense orgasm he had from the marking and slowly walked the way Yoongi went. When he found him, taehyung was going to give yoongi a piece of his mind.

Yoongi walked down the empty hallway as he tried to control his hormones, he wasn't into taehyung. He wasn't gay, if he's gay then he can't be leader of his pack. It was a rule that his many great grandfather had made.

With a frustrated grunt, Yoongi slammed the door to his comfort room inside the school where he saw the school slut IU

"the fuck, why the hell you here" yoongi growled before throwing himself on the couch. The pink panda hybrid got off the table and climbed on top of yoongi, rubbing herself on the wolf's now gone erection

"come on daddy, I know your not satisfied with that slut for a mate. She ugly, flat chested, and disgusting. Throwing herself on three guys who are out of her league and claiming to be y'all mate.. Pathetic

But I can make feel better than that lose bitch could ever " IU finished taking off her shirt as yoongi was about to snap and rip the bitch to pieces because no one talks about his mate like that.

Yoongi put a strong grip on IU's waist about to throw the panda hybrid across the room when she suddenly kisses Yoongi. Taking advantage of a frozen yoongi, IU quickly pulls yoongi soft dick out of his pants and and moves her panties to the side, guiding his length to rub against her entrance.

Yoongi snapped out of it when she did that, growling dangerous as he wrapped a hand around her throat. But before he could kill the slut

He smelled the sweet scent

The one that made his heart race

The one that makes his mouth water

The one that made he soft Dick instantly hard, and slid in a little inside the slut

"dddaaaaaaaddddyyy" IU choked out, loosing consciousness from the grip around her neck.

By the time Yoongi realised what was about to happen, the door opened and look on taehyung's face broke the wolf completely.