Chapter 6 & finale

CHAPTER 6

“So you have pledge to protect the royal family of the Floro kingdom,” the king said as he looked at them; Jhon looked at him without showing any emotion at all. He tried to be calmed in order that he could not engage any misunderstood between the two kingdoms. “Now, you must prove yourself by simply protecting your future queen” he added; the king walked closer to them and looked at Jhon’s eyes. “You have shown nothing but blankness in your eyes.” He said after he saw Jhon’s eyes; he went to Rhena and said, “Your eyes look the same as my…” he said, but he didn’t finish his statement when Clarice and Jason showed up. Rhena remained in silence when she saw them entering. She didn’t even showed them her anger in her eyes. “Well… well… if isn’t Rhena” Clarice said as she walked closer to her; along the way, she noticed Jhon. She looked at him closely and was able to recognize him. “Prince Jhon, how wonderful for you to visit the Zah kingdom” she exclaimed as she walked closer to her. The King was in shocked to hear on what he had heard. He never expected that the prince would personally rescue his love of his life.

After a few minutes, the king was able to snap out from the shock. He immediately ordered his soldiers to finish him. Before the guards attack, the prince asked, “Why are we fighting?” he walked closer to the king, “What is the source of this nonsense?” he added; the king was stunned to his question. He knew the reason why they have grudge to the Floro kingdom. He then told them all the truth. The truth was that the two kingdoms were once together. The two kingdoms was once called Dragon because all the people were a like the dragon; they protect the kingdom no matter what the consequences were. However, the difference of the people to each other grew. Fights started until one day, the king die who was the balancer of the kingdom. The people rage. Everyone wanted to rule the kingdom, but couldn’t be able to qualify. Then, there were two people qualify. Some people didn’t want the other to rule and same to the others. So, it was decided that the kingdom would be split up. The people followed the king that they wanted to rule. History passed. Another fight occurred. The young princess in the kingdom disappeared and immediately the Zah kingdom concluded that the Floro kidnapped the princess. They have concluded it because at the place where the princess was playing there was a shield lying on the ground. It had the mark of the Floro kingdom. They never had found the young princess until now.

“But honestly we don’t have any clue where the princess is” Jhon said, “The shield might be just coincidence,” he added; the king started to felt anger. He walked closer to him to face him. “NO, your people kidnapped my daughter” he said in an angry voice, “Daughter?” Jhon asked, “Yes, my daughter” the king confirmed. Rhena stood and looked at them. She was as if not herself. Clarice walked towards her. “You such a pathetic fool” she said; Jason looked at him in an odd way. “Is that really you, Rhena?” Jason asked, “Indeed, this is who I am” she said; she walked closer. As she did, a force made everyone shiver with fear even Jhon.

“As a prince of that pathetic kingdom, you must die” the king said as he raised his sword; His eyes filled with anger and Jhon could sense it. He was about to strike when Rhena blocked the way and said, “No…” she was hurt badly. “Your daughter… is still alive” she added; “Rhena!” Jhon shouted when he saw her hurt badly.

Rhena slowly felt that her time was almost over. She slowly closed her eyes and instantly the atmosphere changed. It felt that something was giving warmth. She tried to stand, but she was starting get weak. She was in the position of a single-knee-stand and she was looking at him. Then, a light from her shone brightly and she slowly showed her white beautiful wings. “Teressa…” the king gasped, “My daughter…” he added and immediately stepped back. He couldn’t believe that he kill his own daughter. Jhon was in shock also in seeing the beautiful wings that she had. Nevertheless, he snapped himself just to help her. He immediately checked her wounds, but Rhena stopped him. “Rhena…”he said as he looked at her pale face; He then magically gave Rhena a beautiful white rose and said, “You are the white rose that I am searching for my whole life”….

FINALE

The two kingdoms were reunited and everything went well. The rulers became the balancer in the kingdom. They are the roses in a garden, which bloomed so beautiful. Everyone could see that and they have faith to them who gave life to them to believe.

“Jacob, do you know where she went?” Prince Jhon asked as he entered the room; Jacob looked at the window and said, “To the place filled with your love, sire”