Royal three

Jimin

Do you ever feel like the world is against you? Most especially when your friends are on the verge of their breaking point towards being plain crazy to full time psychopaths.

"OH NO! WHAT DO WE DO?!" A male running in backwards with a weird way of clothing said.

"Guys."

"It's the end of the world! We're gonna die!" Another hooded male said sitting in a corner, repeating the phrase multiple times.

"Guys!"

"Hello?! Yes yes! Pack all of my stuffs we're gonna leave– Anywhere!– I don't know, the moon? Just pack my stuffs!"

"GUYS! It's not the end of the world, we're not gonna die and we're not gonna go to the moon!" I shouted as they all stopped their nonsense. "We're just waiting for Namjoon and Jin hyung to come back from the office."

"But Jimin! Our club is gonna disappear if they don't convince our adviser to let us be an exception on the 7-member club rule! It's the end for us!" Hoseok yelled throwing his arms in the air.

"Yes, that's true but it's not the end."

The door opened and we all stood up from the ground and waited for Namjoon and Jin to say the news. Hopefully it was good but the sad look on their faces made me think otherwise.

"So...?" Jungkook, our youngest asked.

"Did we get the exception?" Taehyung who was beside me butted in.

The two looked at each other and shook their heads. "Sadly no, we didn't. And to make things worse, Miss Dora the explorer said we have to find the last member by the end of the day or else it's bye-bye."

Miss Han was the adviser of the music club but my friends like to call her Miss Dora the explorer because of her short hair and bangs, she was also a short, unmarried old lady. Another reason was she always kept on speaking and singing random songs in Spanish. So, Miss Dora the explorer it is!

"Come on guys! Don't you know someone who would want to join us? Anyone will do, just one person is fine." Jin hyung pleaded, folding his hands together.

"I'm sorry but I'm out of ideas." Hobi hyung looked apologetic. The two younger lads nodded their heads in addition.

Who could possibly want to enter our club? Wait— what about hi– Ugh! No thank you! Why did I even think of him?!

"Think of who? Jimin, we're desperate, if you have someone in mind, tell us." Namjoon hyung looked at me along with the others making me confused.

"Wait, did I just said that out loud?" I looked at them with eye brows creased.

"Yes you did, now speak!" The eldest yelled.

I sighed in defeat, "Well actually... I do have one in mind but I doubt he wou–"

"Great! Call him to our club room right now!"

Great. Way to go Jimin.

👑👑👑

Yoongi

Ah! What a great day! Professor Lee asked me what club am I entering so he could put it on my file. I never thought of anything but I'm planning to enter the photography club because I'm so fond of taking pictures ever since I was a little handsome prince.