Royal twenty-four

Yoongi

"So are you two actually married?"

"Well according to my royal record keeper, as of now, not yet. What happened a week ago was just a pre-wedding with Jimin. The actual wedding is after our graduation sir." I replied as Lee questioned me once he entered the room.

"So you aren't dropping out of school anymore?"

"Fortunately, no. I want to have more time with my Jimin here and all of my friends."

Our wedding was the talk of the school– oh wait, scratch that, It was the talk of the freaking country! And I was happy cause most of them accept our relationship but some people just tend to think otherwise. They just want to oppose the trends to get attention. Well I say, SCREW THEM!

"I see," Lee nodded his head. "But graduation is in a month away, what are you two planning at the moment?"

I looked over at Jimin and he was looking down, blushing madly as our classmates cooed at us. What a cutie~ "Well we haven't really talked about it. We're just starting as a couple."

"Right. Well I wish you two a happy wedding in advance. You're one lucky guy Jimin, marrying the prince." Lee chuckled.

"Actually sir, it's the other way around. I'm lucky to be marrying Jimin." The class squealed at what I just said and Jimin only blushed deeper.

"Aww it's okay Minnie, you don't have to be shy about it." I smirked and pinched his already red cheeks. He lifted his arm to punch me slightly.

"S-shut up princey..."

"They are so cute together!"

"Relationship goals af."

"Agreed bitch, agreed!"

My smirk even grew wider when I heard the comments of my girl classmates, they were technically shipping us so damn hard.

"Alright alright kids, let's start the lesson now." Then Lee started to talk making the rest of them groan.

I paid no attention to him, instead I stared at Jimin who was busy writing down notes. He looked adorable biting his lips while having that puzzled look. After some time, he noticed me looking at him with a smile on my face, I must've looked creepy but I don't care. He glared at me cutely. "What are you looking at?"

"Something beautiful." I bluntly replied, pulling my mouth into a smug smirk.

"I don't wanna hear your lame jokes right now princey." He rolled his eyes and averted his gaze back at the writings encrypted on the board.

"It's not even a joke."

"Lame pick up lines then," He slightly shrugged.

I pouted and used my arms as cushion to place my head on, "You're not even noticing your boyfriend. I feel like your replacing me with your pens and notebooks. Is it more important than me?"

"Actually yes it is, it's more important. By the way, you should consider listening to the lecture or you'll fail the test next week."

"Wait we have a test next week?" I asked, my head popping up in surprise.

"Uhm... yeah? Final examinations or the 'finals', is what we say."