Royal end

Jimin

"Have you guys seen Yoongi anywhere? The program's about to start." I asked Jin hyung anxiously, tapping his shoulder.

"Aw, princess is worried for his princey!" Taehyung teased and made funny noises.

"As much as I would like to say no, I am. So please just tell me that you know where he is."

"Okay, I know where he is." Jungkook bluntly uttered, not really knowing if he was kidding or serious.

"Really?"

"No." He shrugged showing him a sly smirk.

I groaned loudly and slapped his arm, "Then why'd you say that psycho?!"

"Well you told me to, don't blame me."

"Is there anyone here who really knows where that prince is?"

All of them shook their heads giving me a somewhat sorry look. I rolled my eyes and sneered, "Thank you for being very useless friends."

"Your welcome." Jungkook grinned.

"Don't worry Jimin, he's just here... somewhere." Namjoon patted my shoulder assuring me.

"Yeah, he can perfectly handle himself. You should worry about yourself though," Hoseok chuckled at what Jin hyung stated.

"Yeah, thanks for the concern." I muttered and left the useless people that I call friends.

The MC began talking loads of crap at the stage while I busied myself roaming around and finding the prince. Of all days that he chose to be missing, it just had to be the graduation day. Doesn't that guy want to graduate? I mean, he was so excited on leaving school and get back to his so-called palace doing his so-called royalty stuff.

And he even said he wanted to marry me as soon as possible. So where the hell is he? Unless... unless he really doesn't want to graduate. He seemed off yesterday, he was acting weird.

"Minnie... what would you think will happen once we graduate college?"

I shrugged feeling his grip tighten on my waist, "I don't know, look for a job I guess."

"Do you think... we'll ever be happy?"

"Of course! What kind of question is that?" I suppress a laugh thinking it was a stupid question.

"Well I've been thinking, when we graduate, I'll become king and rule the whole country. Be a role model for the youth and take care of my people..." He whispered burying his face on my neck while I let myself comfortable on his lap.

"Isn't that what you wanted the first day you came here?" I raised a brow. "To leave school as fast as you can and become king?"

"Yeah I know what I said but... I've been foolish. I really regret that now."

"What do you mean princey? Your not making any sense." Turning my head to the side to face him.

"I don't wanna graduate anymore."

"W-what?"

"I mean— ugh! Why did the days flew by so quick?! I wished I could just stop time right here, right now... with you and forget about everything else."

"Princey, what's really going on?"

"Nothing... Just forget it."