Royal twenty-five

Jimin

"Hey! Have you heard? Prince Yoongi made it to the top students!"

"Does that mean he gets to graduate?!"

"Oh my god! My heart be like– dead af! Yoonmin is gonna get married soon!"

I hung my head low as much as si could. This is what welcomed me the next day after the final examinations, gossiping at the hallway. How did they even find out the news in such speed? I quickened my pace trying to get away from the area. Shit, this isn't happening.

I reached my locker and I put my things inside in a messy state, slamming it shut before regretting a few seconds later. When I closed the metal door, I saw a smirking prince back resting on the lockers and an arrogant look. "So, have you heard?"

"U-uh... heard what?" I chuckled nervously while playing it cool. I mean, I know we're a couple now and all but I'm still nervous about this... I wasn't actually serious when we made that truce.

"Acting innocent huh? You weren't like that when you told me you would give me an award for passing the test." He smirked. "I told you didn't I? That you would regret it and I will make you beg for me—"

"Sorry, I remember I had to do something at the club–"

"No we don't, Namjoon told me himself." His took a step closer but I backed away.

I gulped, "Did I say club? I said the principal's office– what are you doing?"

"Shh," He shushed me with his finger and placed his phone behind his ear after dialing a number. "Yes sir, do you need Park Jimin at your office? ...No? Oh okay! And keep up the good job sir, I'll make sure you get a  high raise."

"I-I–" I felt the locker walls on my back. Shit.

"Oh come on baby boy, give his highness the reward he deserves." He put his hands on the side of my head, trapping me from my spot. "Or maybe I should be the one rewarding you for being such a good tutor for me."

"W-what?" My breath hitched feeling his mouth placed on my neck, kissing it delicately.

"Mmm... you smell good baby."

"P-princey, stop this. We're in school!" I shook my head vigorously trying to convince him to not continue whatever he is planning.

"So? I want everyone to know who you belong to, me."

"Y-Yoongi..."

Just then a couple of noises were heard making the both of us avert our gaze at the source. Gasps were audible as the heads, with an s, that were peeking at us quickly hid behind the wall. Yoongi rolled his eyes and detached himself from his position, crossing his arms.

"Alright you, come out!" He growled loudly, while me, a blushing mess rooted to the same place. Someone saw that just now? God so embarrassing!

"Oh shit they saw us?"

"I thought this plan of yours was foolproof!"

"Well I did not until the past five seconds happened!"

"We are so dead! Prince Yoongi is gonna sentence us to death!"