Royal fourteen

Yoongi

My leg is alright now and sad to say I have to participate into every activity because my excuse of not going is gone. Days while camping was hard, we had to wake up early and cook our own food made by fire with just some rocks grinding together and we had to collect the wood to use.

We have to shower at the nearby lake and change our clothes behind the bushes, is that even acceptable?! After that we have to play different kinds of games or camping activities that make you wanna rip your hair off because it's goddamn hot and my perfect pale skin is burned.

"Hey, keep up princey." Jimin smirked when he reached pass me. I groaned and slumped down on a big rock lying nearby.

"Minnie! Carry me, I can't walk a step no more!" I whined and made grabby hands.

"Psh, y'can do it princey. See you at the top of the mountain!" He chuckled before continuing the hiking along with the other seniors.

"Jimin! Carry me!"

"How about you carry yourself asshole."

"I can't wait to graduate and fucking sit on my beautiful throne, not on a big dumb rock." I grumbled and decided to just do it instead of being left out on my own at the forest. It's been fifteen minutes and we haven't even walked half of the freaking mountain! I mean what's so good with it anyway? You climb it then get tired and you climb down and get tired. What's the fucking point?!

"The point princey, is that to appreciate the laws of nature and to enhance your cardiovascular potential." Jimin suddenly butted in, walking side by side with me. He didn't even look tired at all.

"Yeah, sounds pathetic to me."

"Well of course considering you're a 'prince' and can't do anything." He snickered, hiding his smile with his hand. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

The hiking went on for another fifteen minutes and the peak of the mountain was in sight. Everyone was amazed by the scenery, it was so green and fresh. Everything seemed perfect for a while. I took out my phone and snapped a few photos, I've always wanted to capture those pretty to my eyes.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Believe me, I've seen better." I scoffed and averted my camera to the person beside me. I capture everything that are pretty to my eyes. I chuckled when I clicked the circle button on the camera, snapping a picture of him staring at the sight with glistening eyes.

"Yeah? Like what?" I quickly took another photo before averting it back to the open space.

"Just, pretty stuffs." I stated before leaving him there confused. I went to where the students were standing at and a teacher explaining why camping is important blah blah blah.

I could careless with this shit. I didn't want to listen further so I secretly plugged my earphones to listen to music instead. My phone hasn't died yet, because I kinda secretly took my power bank with me (which was not allowed) so, their loss.

The noise suddenly came back when an earpiece was plucked out. "He–"

"We're climbing down now, unless you wanna stay here and starve to death."

"Coming!"

It wasn't necessary but when night time arrived, we formed a circle around the large campfire as I watched them sang campfire songs that which I didn't know of, princes like me have never tried camping before. The rest of my fellow club mates were beside, singing their hearts out.