Chapter 2. Adopted?

After an hour long lecture about doing my homework and stay focused and me not being serious on this matter, i finally got home. I found all the girls being al giggling and excited. exactly how fangirls react. Why?
Jenna came over to me quickly. "There you are! thought school finished at 3:15? What took you so long?" I sighed. "I got hold back" i said. Jenna nervously pushed me upstairs. "Doesn't matter now, you've got to change into some proper clothes, hurry!" I was confused. "Why, what's going on?" Jenna pushed me further. "You'll see, now come one! Hurry!" What the hell is going on??

I took off my clothes and Jenna threw white jeans, a glitter top and black blazer on my bed. It looked awesome but expensive, i can't believe Jenna would by these for me. I put them on and checked my make up, seeing everything was fine, i got downstairs, everyone looking at me with hatred. Chloë dragged me by the arm out of the door. "Nice clothes!" She said sickly sweet. "Still, a glamorous outfit won't get you adopted." So that was whats going on. "What?" I asked in surprise. "Ohh you didn't know? Yeah, a famous actor is coming over to adopt. Obviously not you." She giggled and ran off. This was it. "Hey, Chloë?" She turned. "I knew it was you who took my mathbook. You sabotaged every little thing which made me happy. You humiliate me, hurt me, for what? Why? What did i ever do to you?" I said. She looked at me, stepping closer. "Because you exist. You are worthless, stupid, a good for nothing slut who deserves to die. Don't you ever talk to me like that. For that, i think you deserve a beating." Chloë started with a punch in my face. Then i got knocked of my feet and kicked and spat on. Then she left feeling happy with herself. I got up with tears in my eyes and walked up to my room to cover up the bruises. I always have amazingly good concealer so Jenna never found out about the abuse.
I got back downstairs and my ears were greeted with hysterical screams. The mystery guest was here. I hid behind the girls because i did not want to get adopted. I slowly backed away until Jenna grabbed me. "Come stand in the front, don't be shy."
Stood on my tippy toes and i could finally see why the other girls got wild. It was Johnny Depp.

To be honest, i was trying to contain myself from going wild too. Johnny Depp has been my favorite actor since i have seen Pirates of The Carribbean: The Black Pearl 2 years ago. (A/n this story takes place in 2004) 
Johnny was coming closer, greeting all the other girls, so i could now see him clearly, and my, did he look good! his brown hair shoulder length, black botton up shirt and dark jeans. I cowered a bit and tried to get out of the crowd but Jenna had a tight grip. "Come on, Lex, you finally get to meet your hero! Who knows, maybe  he'll adopt you! It will be a dream come true for you! Don't be afraid!"  Johnny came closer and i was shaking and sweating. He talked to Chloë a bit who started chatting away, how he was her favorite actor, this and that. I saw Johnny looking at me and he winked. He nodded to Chloë in thanks and walked over to me.
"Hi darlin', what is your name?" He asked me with a gentle smile.  I blushed. "A-alexa, it's nice to meet you, sir. Johnny laughed. "Aww, you are too cute! But please don't call me sir" "sorry" i whispered. He smiled at me. "That's alright, so i've heard you are a fan?" I nodded. "I loved Pirates of The Caribbean! Captain Jack is such an iconic character." Johnny smiled. "I'm so happy you liked it, love." Then he whispered it my ear. "I'm actually not aloud to tell this so promise me to keep this a secret, okay?" I nodded. Johnny leaned forward. "We're working on a sequal." I squealed in excitement. "This is the best thing  i've heard in a long time!" Johnny chuckled and ruffled my hair. "It was very nice to meet you, Alexa." And too my suprise he hugged me. I flinched  and stiffend at the touch but then relaxed. Johnny noticed and looked at me with concern. "You alright, sweetheart?" I smiled and nodded. He didn't look very convinced but he let it slide fortunately. "I'll see you around!" Then he walked away.
I was absolutely starstruck. I just met my biggest idol and he called me darling! I walked out of the room with a big smile on my face. Then i got roughly grabbed by Chloë. "I think we should have a talk, girl to girl." And she pushed me in an empty room.
"Listen here you little shit! Don't get any ideas or hopes that Johnny is going to adopt you. Why would he? He would be disgusted by you. Be good girl and STAY AWAY. Then she pinned me down, took out her pocket knife. "P-please don't d-do this." I whimpered. Chloë smiled evily. You deserve this. And then she began to slice my stomach. I didn't scream. Like usual when she did this. I just laid there, teats streaming down my face. After the torture, i went quickly ran to my room and began to clean the slashes. Then i got back stairs where Jenna called us back together

"Alright ladies, Johnny has made a decision" Chloë smirked. I closed my eyes and waited. Johnny walked over to us and looked each of us in the eye. Then his gaze stopped at me. He walked over to me, knelt down and took my hands in his

" Alexa, it would be my honor to adopt you." I heard gasps and angry shouts. I was in shock, but i still managed to nod my head. Johnny smiled and took me in his arms. "Thank you so much." I whispered. He held me tighter. "Pleasure is mine, darling" he whispered back. I let him go and went upstairs to get my stuff.
"So, the little shit managed to steal MY Johnny's heart eh? Well, im going to show what happens to little girls who steal my things. She punched me hard. I fell on the floor and knocked my head. My vision blurred. "Please stop." I whimpered. "Stop? Oh honey, this is just the beginning." She grinned hit me harder, over and over again. "Had enough? Tell him you don't want him to adopt you and i will stop." I was not going to let her have that satisfaction. "N-no" i said. "Your funeral." and she was about to pounce on me again when someone grabbed her and pushed her away. "Fucking touch her again and i swear you wish you were never born!" Johnny's angry voice growled. I flinched because it scared me. Chloë scoffed and walked away.
"Shit, honey, how long has she been hurting you? Are you alright?" Johnny walked over to me and tried to lift me up but i crawled back in a corner, trapped in flashbacks of my past.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LITTLE BITCH!You deserve it, so take it like the little slut you are"

"N-no please s-stop" i cried. Johnny got closer to me and got on his knees. "Sweetheart, it's okay, i am not going to hurt you, i promise." The flashbacks stopped and i got back to reality. "Alexa? Are you with me?" I nodded. "Can i hold you?" He asked spreading his arms.  Aaahh fuck it, Lex just do it. So i did. I launched myself in his arms and started to cry for the first time in 3 years. Johnny held me close and stroked my hair. "Shh darlin, it's okay, i've got you, i won't let anyone hurt you again, shh shh." 
After a while i stopped crying. Johnny looked down at me, loving and concerned. He wiped my tears away with his thumb. "You okay now, love?" I nodded. He stood up with me in his arms. "Let's get out of here."  Jenna ran towards us. "Oh my god, Lex, what happened?!" I moaned. "Chloë. Jenna gasped. "She did this to you? For how long has she been bullying you and why didn't you say anything?" I shrugged. "Doesn't matter" i muttered weakly. Jenna kissed my head. "Of course it matters. I will be discussing her behaviour with her later on." Then she looked at Johnny. "Please take good care of her, she's very fragile." Johnny looked down at me and started to stroke my hair. "Don't worry, i will." Jenna once more kissed me on my head. "Goodbye babe! I'll miss you!" I smiled back tiredly. "Thank you for everything Jenna! I'll miss you too!"  And then we went out the door.
We got in a huge black hummer which was way to exaggerate but it was still cool. My eyelids were getting more and more heavy. Johnny noticed and pulled me on his lap. "Go to sleep, darlin'. And i went out like a light.