Chapter 6.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies when Johnny suddenly got a call. "I got to take this, Lex, i'll be right back." He said and left the room. I shrugged and continued to watch my all time favorite movie: Harry Potter and The Sorcerer Stone.

Half way through the movie,  Johnny came back. "Uhm, Lex, i need to talk to you for a second."

I paused the film. "Yeah, sure whats up!" I smiled. Johnny rubbed his neck. "I arranged for you to go to school. Starting next week." He said looking nervously, awaiting my reaction.

"Oh boy." I muttered. He then knelt in front of me and took my hands in his "Honey, you'll be fine. You will be going to a different school, so you can have a new start, with no one to bother you."

"You don't know that." I said.  He sighed. "No, you're right, i don't. But from what i've been told it's a great school, with excellent education and where people treat each other with respect. Now, i want you to at least try, okay? If there is any case of bullying, i expect you to tell me at once and then we'll figure things out."

I nodded. "Okay, i'll try. It would  be good  to learn new things and meet new people, i guess."

Johnny smiled. "That's my girl! Alright, tomorrow  i'll take you shopping for school stuff." 

"Great!" I muttered under my breath.

After struggling with dinner again, Johnny reluctantly let me go to bed. I guess he was too tired to deal with me. Figures. Everyone would be.

The next morning i found to my and Johnny's surprise that i was able to keep down a whole cup of yoghurt. He ruffled my hair. "We still have a long way to go, but i'm very glad to see it's beginning to progress." 

I took a quick shower, dressed into my grey Adidas sweater and some skinny jeans and put on a little mascara. I did not need more make up then that. Jenna used to say that i was lucky to be a natural beauty and besides that, i was too lazy to put on concealer, foundation and remove it afterwards

"Lexi, i want you to meet Jack, he's my bodyguard and he will be joing us."  I walked up to a large and extremely strong looking guy. He looked kind off terrifying. 
"It's nice to meet you, sir" i said politely

"Just call me Jack, kiddo, and it's nice to meet you too!" He smiled at me.
"Alright, let's go!" Johnny said.

About twenty minutes later we arrived at the mall.
After 2 hours i noticed some people were staring at us and whispering.

Johnny noticed it as well. He looked at me to see that i was getting nervous. I didn't like to be in the centre of attention.

It's okay darlin, just stay close to me". He whispered in my ear and put his arm around my shoulders.

More whispers. "Who the hell is she?" I heard a bitchy looking girl around the age of sixteen talking to her friends.

"Alright guys, please clear up, let them have their space please, thank you!" Jack said.

The crowd did as he requested. But then i heard a quiet and shy voice call out. "Mr Depp?"  I turned around to see a small pale little girl, not older than 11, in a wheel chair, clearly very ill. She was so adorable, i couldn't resist, so i walked over to her. "Alexia, where are you going?" I heard Johnny call.  I ignored.

I knelt down to the little girl. "Hi sweetie, are you a fan?" The little girl nodded and smiled shyly. "I am. It has always been my dream to meet him." 

Her mother told me she has a severe illnes and that her chances of surviving were very small. I took a hold of the girls hand and asked her her name.

"My name is Emily." I smiled. "Well, Emily, would you like to meet Johnny?"  Her reaction was one i would never forget. Her eyes lit up as if  Christmas day came early.

"I'll be right back, honey." I smiled at the cute little girl and walked back to Johnny. I told him about her and he immediately walked over to Emily.

He knelt down in front of her and just as i did, took her hands in his. "Hi sweetheart!, how are you?" He smiled at her. The smile on her face was priceless. It brought tears to my eyes. I looked at her mother to see her wiping her tears away. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Thank you so much for doing this for my little girl. It means the world to her!"  I smiled back and hugged her."it's my pleasure!"

The interaction between her and Johnny was so cute. She could barely say anything and was shaking and crying and smiling." 

Johnny noticed her emotions were taking over her and he carefully lifted her out of the wheelchair into his arms, since she was quite small for her age, and gently hugged her as her sobs became louder. "I'm so sorry, im such a loser." I heard her mutter.

Johnny began to rub her back and shushed her. "No, no, no, you're not, you are most definitely not a loser. Shhh please don't cry, darling, shh it's okay."

After she calmed down, he gently placed her back on the wheelchair and whispered something in her ear. She smiled and nodded excitedly. Johnny chuckled and gave her a kiss on her cheek. Aww. "Bye doll, see you soon!"

Then he wrote something down and gave it to her mother. She thanked him and me repeatedly and hugged us both once more. 

"Alright, guys, we should go now." Jack said. I nodded. I waved a lasg goodbye to Emily and her mother and then we walked outside.

"That little girl was so sick and she desperately wanted to meet you and i just couldn't resist, im sorry!"

Johnny pulled me closer. "Don't apologize love, that was a very sweet gesture. Shows just the kind of person you are!"

"By the way, what did you say to her before we left? You were whispering something in her ear?" 

"I invited them to visit the set of Charlie And The Chocolate Factory which we're going to start filming next week. I can easily understand why you couldn't resist. She was way too adorable and sweet and underestimates herself. Just like you."

I blushed. "I guess."  Johnny chuckled and  rubbed my arm. "You'll get over it eventually, you'll see."