Chapter 4.

*dream

I woke up to find myself back in my fathers house, in my bed, naked and some random man on top of me. I screamed. "Please stop, get off me!" I yelled and tried to push me away. The guy only tightened his grip on my hips.

"No way sweetheart, i paid, so i get my fun. Now shut the hell up. The sooner you stop resisting, the sooner it will be over." But i wouldn't. I still have my dignity and my self respect. I punched him in the face. He let go and i started to run. A strong hand caught my wrist and i turned around to see my father. He slapped me hard.

"Sorry to hear that this Johnny fellow didn't want you anymore. I would get sick of the sight of you as well. But you know, i kind of need you to get myself money, so unfortunately i am once again stuck with you. But it will have to do. So you get back there, you little ungrateful brat and see to it that i get my money, or else!" He pushed me back in the room. The guy tied me to the bed and slapped me. "That's for disobeying and disrespecting your elders." Then he took of his clothes and penetrated in me. I screamed.

I woke up with a frightened yell. I was used by the nightmares by now but it still scared the hell out of me. I started to shake and sob silently praying Johnny didn't hear me. My prayers were not heard. The door opened and Johnny came in with a concerned face.

" You okay, Lex? I heard you screaming."

I nodded. "Fell out of the bed." I could tell he obviously did not buy this, as he walked over to my bed and sat down. He looked me deeply in the eyes.

"You've been crying. Are you having nightmares, sweetheart?" He asked in a very concerned voice.

I nodded and before i knew it, my emotions took over me again. Damn it.
Johnny gently hushed me and asked me to move over. I did and he lay down next to me, pulling me to his chest and stroking my hear

I sobbed harder. "I'm s-so -so-sorry, damnit, i-i'm weak." I whimpered." He held me tighter.

"You are not weak, darling, let me tell you something. We don't cry because we are week, sometimes we cry because we have been strong, brave and courageous for way too long. Just like you have been over these past years. let it all out, baby, i'm here, i've got you. Everything is going to be okay." He rubbed my back as I sobbed harder. He continued to hold me and whisper soothing things in my hear till i finally calmed down.

I sniffed. "Thank you, Johnny, for everything, you quite literally saved my life."

Johnny smiled and kissed my forehead. "Bless your heart, darlin, it means a lot to me to hear you say that. Now, i want you to try to get back to sleep." He said while getting out the bed.

"No wait!" I yelled panicked. I never liked being alone after i had a nightmare. I feel like i could trust Johnny so why not. "Will you please stay with me?" I asked shyly.

Johnny smiled and got back in the bed. "Of course, sweetheart." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, surrounding me with his warmth.

"Do you often have nightmares?" Johnny asked.
"Not all the time, but yes, quite often. Maybe 4 or 5 times a week." I answered. He rubbed my back soothingly. "

Maybe i should make you an appointment with a psychiatrist. It might help."

I shook my head. "Jenna made me go, but it didn't help. It made things worse."

"Can i ask why you ended up in an orphanage in the first place? You don't have to tell me if it's too hard. I'll understand." Johnny inquired.
"You should tell him." a voice in my head said. "You can trust him, so tell him." So i did the one thing i swore i'd never do. I told him everything.

" I was about 8 years old when my mom passed away. My dad took it very hard, because he loved her so much. More than his own life and even more than me. He started going out more and more. And he was drunk basically every day.  It started out with him swearing at me and telling me of how i was such a nuisance. I remember he once told me: "Did i ever tell you that you were an accident? Yeaahhh, the worst mistake i ever made in my entire damn life. It was only for your mother that i agreed to keep you. Can't see why she was so fond of you. You were the littlest ugliest  piece of shit i have ever seen. And still she loved you. Coped with your insufferable whining and screaming. If it wasn't for her, you would have ended up dead." It scared the hell out of me. I didn't believe one word though, because he used to be so sweet and tell me how much he loved me. I fully believed it was the alcohol that did this to him and he would be back to his normal self once he got sober. How wrong i was.  He grew agressive, and more hateful. He would give me beatings, locked me up without giving me food for a long period. But that was not the worst. One evening he came back home from the club. He got to my room, slapped me till i was awake and forced me to take of my clothes. And that was when i lost my innocence. My own father raped me at the age of 10. He also hired men to rape me to get him money. I was his own personal whore. 3 years later i tried to run away and ran into a cop. He arrested my dad and took me to the orphanage, where hell continued." I ended my story. I looked at Johnny. He stared at me with horror, sadness and disgust. He tightened his arms around me even more. I buried my head in his chest and my eyes filled with tears again.

"If i ever get my hands on that man, i will personally kill him!" He growled. "I swear to you, no harm will ever come to you ever again. I promise that as long as i live, you will be safe, happy and most importantly, loved. That dick has another thing coming if he ever dares to come near you." He kissed my forehead. "You won't ever have to be afraid, hurt and betrayed  again, sweetheart, i promise."  He hugged me closer.

It was not till i finally fell in to a peaceful slumber in my idol/adopted father's safe arms.