Chapter 34

(A/N: This is it, the last update!!! I really hope you guys liked my story.  Thank you for being so positive and receptive!  Love you!)

Percy's POV

"It's time we tell them." Zoё said. It was the morning after Luke and I went to Olympus, and we were discussing the issue of the rest of the warriors, Zoё, Luke, and I, revealing ourselves to the campers.

"I know, but I'm still scared." Luke protested.

"Luke," I put a hand on his shoulder. "We all forgave you the moment you took that knife." I could tell that he was still not convinced.

"Please." Zoё bat her eyelashes at Luke, and he groaned.

"Fine."

"Let's go see Chiron." I led my warriors out of the cabin, flipping my hood up on the way out as Luke and Zoё did the same. I found my favorite centaur on the Big House porch, exactly where I expected him to be.

"Ah, Per-Commander. What can I help you with?" He greeted.

"Alpha, Star, and I would like to reveal ourselves today at the campfire." A smile lit up Chiron's face.

"Great timing, as Tyson is coming to visit tonight." My heart pounded in excitement, yet at the same time, I was nervous.

"That's great! See you at dinner." The Warriors and I began to head back to our cabin, when a hand around my arm stopped me. I turned to face a tear-stained Annabeth.

"We need to talk." She croaked. "Now." My warriors parted around me, heading back to the cabin.

"What's the matter?" Annabeth led me to a secluded area near the edge of the woods. I opened my mouth to say something else, but she attacked me with a hug so tight, I was sure she caused some internal damage.

"I'm going to miss you." I pushed her away and held her at arm's length so I could see her face.

"What? Who said i was going anywhere?"

"You have to go back to Chaos, right?" She asked. I shook my head while mentally slapping myself for not telling her about our contracts beforehand, as to spare her the emotional pain of thinking I was going to leave all over again. "Wait, you're staying?" Annabeth sniffled. I pulled her close.

"I'm never leaving you again." I felt a few tears trip down my face. Annabeth noticed this as well. She leaned back, studying my face.

"Your tears are not-"

"Poseidon reclaimed me."

"That's great."

"So," I changed the topic. "How about New Rome? They still have college there, right?"

"They sure do, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth leaned her head against my chest. "When are you going to reveal yourself to the rest of camp?"

"Tonight at the campfire. Luke and Zoё are revealing themselves as well." Annabeth nodded.

"That'll be awesome." Annabeth wiped her eyes. "I'm going to go tell Piper that you're staying. I was talking about it with her." I kissed Annabeth on the forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." We went our separate directions, and I sprinted to catch the Warriors. I met up with them just as they entered the cabin.

"What'd she want?" Luke asked.

"She thought we were leaving." I explained. "Man," I looked around the luxurious interior of our cabin. "I sure will miss this place." The Warriors all sat on the multiple couches.