The encounter

After finishing his breakfast, he makes his coffee and leaves the dorm with his backpack and a cup of coffee. As Xiumin walks to the academy, he looks at the sky and sees a perfect photo that was totally aesthetic, if you know what I mean, with the sun rising behind the clouds and trees. Xiumin, amazed by this scene, he puts his stuff down and pulls out his phone and tries to take a photo of it. Noticing how his phone wasn't big enough to take the photo, he proceeds to back up to get more of the amazing scenery. As Xiumin backed up, he didn't notice how he was heading to the end of the path and proceeded to turn and fall back. As Xiumin was thinking it would hurt, he feels himself fall on top of someone. Xiumin turns around to see a good looking guys who looked to be a bit younger than him. "Are you ok?" The man asks Xiumin. "I'm fine, thank you" Xiumin says as he began to study his facial structure. The stranger was really good looking and had strong cheek bones. "That's good to hear," the stranger says as he flashes a reassuring smile that made Xiumin blush a bit and his heart race a bit more faster.

Xiumin gets up and dusts himself off before helping out the stranger. "Thanks, so you were trying to get a photo of the sunrise?" The stranger asks in which Xiumin replies with a head shake. "Let me help you" and the stranger takes Xiumin's phone and pulled Xiumin close to him and takes a selfie with him. "There, now there are 3 amazing sights; me, the sunrise, and the adorable baozi. Welp, I am going, see ya," and the stranger runs off. Xiumin stood there for a good 5 minutes and realized that the stranger called him cute in which Xiumin blushes, picks up his stuff, and runs to the practice room.

Once arriving to the practice room, he sees the other memebers of the EXO program already there. "Hey Xiumin are you ok? We were all worried about you," Luhan says as he began to observe Xiumin. "I'm fine, don't worry too much. I just got distracted with something" Xiumin says as he recalls the good looking stranger and blushes. "Ooooooh, looks like the baozi found himself a C-R-U-S-H" Baekhyun says as he is being hugged by the happy virus who is sleeping and using Baekhyun's shoulder as a pillow. "I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH!" Xiumin exclaims as he stumbles to his spot in the practice room. After he finishes his stretches, the principal walks in with the same stranger he bumped into. "Hello everyone, I would like to introduce you to Kim Jongdae, he is new here so please show him as much respect as possible" the principal says as he looks at Kim Jongdae to speak. "Oh, um... hi, my name is Kim Jongdae but please call me Chen." Chen looks around to see Xiumin and gives him a gentle smile. "I really hope to work well with all of you." "That's great, now back to work. Oh, and you" the principal points at Xiumin. "Show him around the place" and the principal walks off. After the principal left, Chen walks in front of Xiumin. "Seems like this is fate baozi," Chen says and chuckles a bit. Xiumin gets flustered and turns his head away from Chen "You can stop calling me that,I have a name and it is Xiumin." "Well then Xiumin, I hope we get along well" and with that Chen reaches his hand to Xiumin who eventually shook it and Chen gave heartwarming smiles. What they didn't know was when this exchange, 10 certain guys were all recording this scene "secretly".