The misunderstanding

Currently 5 days before Christmas, and all through the apartment. Only one person, a shirtless chen, was working on a special gift for a special roommate.

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
Yule-tide carols being sung by a choir
And folks dressed up like Eskimos
Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe
Help to make the season bright
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight

"Wow Chen, you have a great voice" Xiumin says as he enters the room after taking a shower. "O-oh H-hey Xiumin, what are you doing?" Chen asks nervously as he tries his best to hide a certain object. "Hm, what are you working on?" Xiumin asks as he got closer to Chen. Out of quick reaction on wanting for what he is working on a secret, Chen quickly grabs Xiumin and pins him onto his bed and begins to tickle him. "Hahaha Chen stop" Xiumin says as he tries to catch his breath. "No way Minnie" Chen says as he begins to tickle Xiumin a bit more and slowly realized how good Xiumin body looks. "Oh my god what is wi... Oooooh" Baekhyun walks in randomly seeing a shirtless Chen on top of an almost naked Xiumin. Xiumin quickly kicks Chen off of him and puts on a random shirt and boxers. "It's not what it looks like, trust me," Xiumin quickly says as his face begins to get redder by the second. "Sure" Baekhyun says teasingly. "Anyways once you guys finish, we are setting up the Christmas tree so hurry up before Luhan eats all the candy canes" and with that Baekhyun walks out of the room. Once he left, Xiumin immediately puts on the rest of his clothes and was about to walk out before he feels Chen grab his arm. "Hey, I'm really sorry for everything. I'll make it up to you" Chen says as sincere as possible. "It's fine Chen don't wor-"
"but it's not" Chen cuts off Xiumin and is now standing from to him. "Listen Xiumin, didn't I tell you that I liked you a lot. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable," Chen says to Xiumin while maintaining eye contact with him. Then after a breif moment of silence, without hesitation, he leans in and kisses Xiumin passionately. Expecting Xiumin to push back or something, he was a bit startled when he felt Xiumin kiss back a little and wrap his arms around Chen's neck. Xiumin then pulls back and stares at Chen again. "Don't worry chennie, I'm fine, as long as it was you" Xiumin says giving a reassuring smile. "So does that mean we can do it again?" Chen asks seductively as his hands began to lower to Xiumin's waist. Then when his hands were an inch away, Xiumin pushes him back and begins to laugh. "Ha, Sorry Chen but we aren't technically together so no," Xiumin says as he walks out of the room, leaving Chen disappointed. Just as Chen was about to turn around to go back to his desk, he sees the door open and Xiumin walking back in and went up to Chen and kissed him on the cheek. "But maybe one day" Xiumin says teasingly and leaves the room making Chen feel a bit more hopeful and looks back on his desk thinking to himself "that one day will be soon my little baozi". "Chen hurry up, we're down to 12 candy canes thanks to Luhan!" Sehun yells out and Chen heads towards his other roommates. 

The Exo Programजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें