Frosting

Xiumin is out in the snow, in front of a huge Christmas tree. Despite it snowing, he was dressed in only shorts and a button up t-shirt. He enjoyed being in the snow for some reason and loved the feeling of it hitting his face and how despite the snow was cold, he felt warm by it's touch. Then suddenly he sees lightning coming from a cloud. He surprisingly didn't get startled by it like he usually would be, but was mesmerized by how well the snow and lightning blended well together. It was as if the lightning and snow were dancing together and forming a wonderful piece of art. He turns back to the tree and sees Chen, dressed in white dress pants and a white jacket while carrying a gift of some sort. As he walked forward to Xiumin, Xiumin begins to notice how the lightning and snow began to surround them so it's just them together. Chen hands the gift to Xiumin and tells him "I love you". Chen then leans in to kiss Xiumin. Xiumin then closes his eyes and leans closer to Chen, moving closer, and closer, and closer...

"M-"
"Minn-
"Xiumin"
"Xiumin wake up"

Xiumin's eyes slowly opened to see that what he witnessed was a dream. He slightly got disappointed and rolled on his back to see a mistletoe on the ceiling. He then turns to his right revealing a cheerful Chen next to him. "Hey sleepy, looks like we're under the mistletoe. Guess what that means" Chen says seductively as he pulls Xiumin a bit closer. When Chen got close enough, Xiumin leans in and kisses his forehead. "Sorry, but we're still not official yet" Xiumin says as he got up out of his head and went towards the kitchen, leaving poor Chen a bit flustered. Once Xiumin got into the kitchen, he finds the ChanBaek and HunHan couple covered in vanilla frosting. "Well, this is probably the greatest thing I've woken up to this past week" Xiumin says as he walks past them to take some of the vanilla frosting for himself. "Hey we are using that" Luhan whines as he starts to eat some of the frosting that got on his lips, in which Sehun blushes it bit thinking a bit differently. "And for what exactly?" Xiumin asks as he grabs a spoon from the cabinet. "Gingerbread houses," Baekhyun says happily. "Morning guys- MY KITCHEN" D.O yells before fainting when he sees a mess of frosting all over his countertops. "So where exactly are the other components for a gingerbread house?" Asks the four of them. "At the store" Sehun replies, making Xiumin respond with a sigh of disappointment. "Sehun, go get the material for a gingerbread house. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, go wake up D.O. And Luhan, help me clean up the kitchen." Xiumin ordered them and all gladly complied. Xiumin then goes back to his room with the bowl of frosting and 2 spoons and sees that Chen is still a bit flustered about the forehead kiss. "Hey Chen, I got breakfast" Xiumin says as he gives Chen a spoon in which both of them indulged in the white frosting. After finishing half of the frosting, Chen sees Xiumin having a bit on his cheek and giggled at how cute he looked. Xiumin, knowingly what he giggling at, decided to put a bit of frosting on Chen's nose and so sparked a frosting fight. End result is Xiumin winning with Chen's chest and face covered in frosting. "Yes, I'm the winner" Xiumin announced as he does a silly dance which made Chen giggle a little. "Congratulations Xiumin, here's your reward," Chen says as he pulls Xiumin to him and kisses his cheek where he had frosting on and continued kissing him till all the frosting on his face was gone. Once finishing, Chen licks his lips seductively saying "I could get use to Frosting covered Xiumin" making Xiumin blush immensely. "Hey Guys I'm back from the store with the materials" they hear Sehun yell from the kitchen. "We should probably go now before they make a mess again," Xiumin says as he passed Chen a towel to clean himself off. Once both boys were clean, they decided to go out to the kitchen to join the others into making Gingerbread houses.