Christmas day

"GUYSSS ITS FINALLY HEAR!" A loud Baekhyun yells, making everyone wake up. In the Xiuchen room, they both are trying to cover up the noise of the loud noises. "Is he actually this loud?" Chen asks as he tries to cancel out the yelling with pillows. All Xiumin does it nod because if he tried to Aspeak, Chen wouldn't have heard him. After a few minutes, the noise dialed down and both boys let out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness, it ended early" Xiumin says and turns to Chen with his face in shock. "Early?!" Chen says, causing Xiumin to laugh, resulting into Chen joining in on the laughter. The two then exit their room to find that everyone is playing Performance Sensation. "Oh look, the Xiuchen couple is out," Luhan says, causing Chen to smirk and to Xiumin blush. "We're not a couple..." Xiumin says as he sits on the empty couch. "Yet" Chen added as he sits beside Xiumin and wraps his arm around Xiumin's waist, causing Xiumin to scoot away. "Come on Xiu why don't you give him a ch-" Baekhyun tried to finish his sentence when he realized Xiumin was giving him a death stare and just stayed silent. "Yeah... I'm getting tired so I'll just go to my room and sleep for a bit. Don't open my presents" Xiumin says and leaves the room.
"Ok can someone tell me why Xiumin won't give me a chance! Like I understand it's because of someone doing something, but what was it?!" Chen asks slightly irritated. Everyone in the group continuously looked at each other slightly concerned until Luhan decided to speak up. "Ok, so you only know that someone did something to him, and that's true. Xiumin believed that he loved this person a lot and showered him in a lot of gifts he did not deserve. The guy was a total player who just wanted to get what he wanted. He also treated Xiumin like complete crap and Xiumin was ok with it up to an extent. The only way he realized that this guy did not care for him was when he walked in on him with 2 other girls. And then up till then, Xiumin never tried to like anyone." Chen, stunned by this for a few seconds to process, gets up and goes to his room where he sees a lonely Xiumin laying on his bed facing the wall.
"They told you didn't they" Xiumin says and turns to show Chen how depressed he looked. Just as Xiumin sat up, Chen hugs him tightly and then kisses Xiumin. He then pulls back from the kiss and hugs Xiumin once more and telling him "I promise I won't use you. I'll make sure you know that I care about you and I li- no love you." All Xiumin could do is just blush at aw from Chen's speech. Chen then walks up to his desk to get a box and giving it to Xiumin. "This is a gift to show just how much I love you, I hope you like it" Chen says as he opens the box to show a necklace with the symbol of a snowflake. Xiumin stares at awe at the special necklace when he then looks at Chen's hand which had his lightning ring. He recalls his dream he had a few nights ago and then realized what everything meant. He looks up at Chen and gives him a big kiss and then looks at him with the most serious face ever. "I hope you know that if you ever lie to me about you not caring about me, the others will hurt you" Xiumin says with a devious smirk. "Wait... does that mean that you're giving me a chance?!" Chen asks in excitement. "Well think of me as your Christmas present; a boyfriend" Xiumin says and kisses Chen again and both stayed in each other's arms for the whole day. At night, the two cuddled with each other, with Chen playing with Xiumin's hair while Xiumin rested his hands on Chen's chest, feeling his heartbeat match up with his own. "Hey Chen? What actually made you like me?" Xiumin asked Chen while snuggling closer to him. "Well.. you were the first guy who ever fell on me, and I knew when we locked eyes, I spark just went off," Chen says as he kisses Xiumin on his forehead, which made Xiumin giggle. "You know, I know this may seem like this is too much, but you never actually said it" Chen says, causing Xiumin to be confused at first but then realized what he meant. Xiumin then moves closer to Chen and gives him a quick peck and then says "Chen or Kim Jongdae. I, Xiumin or Kim Minseok, love you with all of my heart since the day we've met and will continue loving you for the rest of my life." Xiumin then leans back in to kiss Chen and both fall asleep cuddling together again.