What's Going Through My Head

(A variation of this has been published on IP and 5DB1 as well)

Now that Ike's (read Ike Penworthy (IP) to know who that is) story is over, Smoke is finally coming back to me, although she's different. And her story has changed.

Here's what's going through my head:

I'm thinking that Ike Penworthy will be considered a book in the series that the 5D books were on. Don't get flustered, as I said, things have changed. A new series is going to be made up of stand-alone books like IP. I still hope for this book to have the same title, or at least be called: Fifth Daughter (although Smoke Green could be a pretty cool title too). I'm still deciding on that (if you want to vote, go ahead).

What will I call it? The series will probably be called: The Dragon Queen Series, but I also like; Fantasy Chronicles, because that's what it is. I'm still thinking on that too. The second one works better because of a book that I started a while back that has nothing to do with Dragons (I know, that surprised me too), but I'm sure I can think of something (you're welcome to help me out too. Throw me some ideas, I'll try to catch them).

What will happen to the 5D books I have up? I'm planning to take B2 and (changing some character names) make it another stand-alone book in this series. B1 will be removed and replaced with the new chapters once I'm ready to start publishing them on WP. NOTHING WILL BE REMOVED UNTIL I'M READY TO START UPLOADING NEW CHAPTERS!

When will this happen? I have absolutely no idea. B1 and B2 will remain up until I'm ready to start publishing the edited versions. I'm trying my hand at rewriting B1, changing B2, and editing IP. So... whenever it happens, it'll happen (I know, I'm really helpful).

What order will the books be in? It shouldn't matter. But history wise it'll be: IP, 5DB1, and then the new version of B2, and hopefully one or two more. What I have started of B3 will probably become its own book too. I also have a book (yeah the one that doesn't have Dragons) I started a while ago that I hope to begin working on again and add to this series, along with (maybe) one more. So that makes six books. If I can do this it won't matter how many I add. It'll just depend on how well I can keep my readers.

It'll look something like this:

Ike Penworthy

Fifth Daughter (or whatever I title it)

The Dragon Warrior (I might keep this title)

The Dragon Queen (Probably won't keep this title)

Queens and Princes (the Dragon-less book and the title might change)

*I don't have a title for the sixth book yet, although I have ideas for it.

Will any of the books correspond with each other? Other than little cameo comments here and there, probably not. It'll be easier on me and you if they're kept separate. BUT...! Having said that, I have been thinking about having one character that is either talked about or in each book. I was thinking of maybe doing Nyt, since he's so old and powerful, but I can't think of where to put him in IP. I've also been thinking of there always being a Lykos, but that could get old.

Give me some ideas. I love feedback.

Ask me anything you want.