3 Weeks & 3 Days Have Passed.

Author's note: Really quickly sorry for not keeping my word from the last update of how I said I was going to update tomorrow but I didn't. Well my adopted mother who adopted me and my older brother had a baby and we went from London to Houston we're we both got caught in Hurricane Harvey. But after that it really isn't an excuse so sorry for making you all wait! Please forgive me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Reader's P.O.V.:

'3 weeks and 3 days has passed already really quickly as we had finished writing the song and doing the choreography in the 3 weeks and now we are at Thursday packing for our trip to Japan to accept the challenge that was given to us. Our manager had been promoting us going over there and it seems our fans in Japan is so excited and can't wait we can't wait either.'
(Y/N) thought as he was finishing up packing all his clothes and things he would need. Jinyoung and the others had already finished packing and were waiting on me since I did oversleep a bit. After a good 18 minutes have passed I had actually finished packing and soon a knock was heard at my and Jinyoung's shared room.

//Stop thinking nasty you humans😜😋😏-AkiLanCross//

I looked up to the door and see Gongchan and I smiled a bit which was unnoticeable.

"Gongchan, is there something you need? Or has something happened?" I had asked him as he shook his head.

"No, just checking if you had finished packing since Jinyoung-hyung wanted us to just head over to Japan since we might as well get comfortable over there and do a bit of sightseeing." Said Gongchan as (Y/N) nodded.

"Oh..alright. Well thank you for informing me and I will let you do your thing and tend to getting ready." (Y/N) gently replied to Gongchan as he had smiled and nodded.

"Okay eomeoni " said Gongchan as he left and I blushed a bit.

"Gaaaaa! Gongchan!I'm not a nor am I your mother!" I shouted as I could hear the others laughing at me.

<[ TIME SKIP brought to by Gongchan calling (Y/N) eomeoni]>

Jinyoung's P.O.V.:

After a good 30 minutes everyone had put all of their suitcases in the cars and we all got in and our driver began to drive us to the airport. Sandeul, Baro and Gongchang we're all talking as I was going to talk to (Y/N) about what should we all do when we do land in Japan but instead I was mesnt with a bit of weight on my shoulder and see (Y/N) fast asleep and using my shoulder as a pillow. I chuckled and told the others about this.

"Guys look. You're eomeoni had fell asleep." I told them as they all looked over and immediately went to take pictures to post on our group's social medias pages and then on their own personal social media pages.

"Waaaa! (Y/N)-hyung looks so cute when sleeping." Said Baro as I glared at him a bit.

"Don't call your eomeoni cute. Only I can since I'm considered the dad." I told him as Gongchan and Sandeul 'oooh'd ' at me and then Gongchan said.

"Jinyoung-hyung is jelly since Baro-hyung called (Y/N)-hyung cute!" Said Gongchan.

"I am not jealous." I murmured as they all rolled their eyes anyways with that we continued with the ride to the airport.
'I can't believe (Y/N) actually wanted to accept the challenge..he normally would disagree with me and the others..something must have got to him when Quartet⭐Night's song was playing...' I thought as we soon reached the airport after an hour drive the Baro got out first and suddenly we hear all the cheers of our fans that were gonna watch us walk to where are flight is the it was Sandeul's turn to leave as I went to wake up (Y/N).

"(Y/N), its time to wake up. We have arrived at the airport also our BaNa's are waiting to see us all." I told him as I kept trying to wake him up and then Gongchan had left out the car and soon (Y/N) stirred awake and opened his (Y/E/C) eyes.

"J-Jinyoung? Ohh we're here...okay." (Y/N) said as he got up and quickly fixed himself and got out the car as the fans yelled and screamed louder and I was still in the car blushing a bit at the cuteness of the barely awake (Y/N) which caused me to smile and the blush leave my cheeks and I too gotten out the car and waved to our fans as I walked behind (Y/N) as he was behind Gongchan and in front of Gongchan was Sandeul and infront of him was Baro.

"Jinyoung-oppa! You're looking handsome today!" Shouted a fan and I smiled and bowed.

"Kkkkkkyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa!" The fans shouted at my kindness which caused me to chuckle a bit.

-------------------__--------------------_----------------
Author's note: That's all for today since I have to catch my plane back home soon. I WILL try and update tomorrow or whenever I do get home or whenever I can. And if I don't you got permission to spam the hell outta me.
Word Count: 921 (the least I have ever written or typed out in this case...😢)
Have a good Morning🌞/Afternoon🌝/ or Night🌚! With love💘-AkiLanCross