Meeting Quartet⭐Night Face-to-Face

Last time:
"Hwanbeu-hyung, where is it that we will be staying?" Asked Jinyoung as our manager looked at Jinyoung and said

"Well you all may not like it since we never discussed about where we would be staying but we got an invitation by one of Quartet⭐Night's guys, Reiji I believe his name is. But he said we could stay at the dorms they are in which is called the Master Course." Said Hwanbeu(manager) as me, Jinyoung, and Sandeul's eyes widened.

'....we are staying in the same place they will be staying?!!!!' Thought Jinyoung, Gongchan and Sandeul and Baro heard what our manager said and he dropped his phone.

"We're staying with them!" We all shouted which woke (Y/N)-hyung up and he hit his head against the car's window.

"Ssss...ouch.." Said the know woken up (Y/N).
"What's with all the shouting?" He asked while rubbing his head.

"(Y/N), sorry for waking you by shouting but Hwanbeu-hyung said we will be staying with Quartet⭐Night at their place!" Said Baro as he went to pick up his phone.

(Y/N)-hyung just shrugged and told us.
"And? What's wrong with that? We should be grateful that they are giving us a place to stay instead of us using money which could be used for us at back at home." He said as Jinyoung sighed.

"I guess your right (Y/N). We should be thankful of them since they were the ones who challenged us." Jinyoung-hyung said.
-----===-----===-----===-----===-----===-----=
{No one's P.O.V.:}
The car ride took 1 hour and 20 minutes all cause of traffic so all of the members had fallen asleep in the car ride to the Saotome Master Course Dorms.
But once they got to Dorm area B1A4's manager, Hwanbeu woke all the members.
"Oi guys wake up we have arrived." Said Hwanbeu as slowly each member woken up. In order of who woke up was: Gongchan, Jinyoung, Baro, (Y/N), and then Sandeul.

As they had gotten out of the rather large car, the B1A4 group could hear the screams of their names all the way from the gates.

"Man...you can hear the fans all the way to hear." Said (Y/N) as Jinyoung chuckled and they all went to a walk towards the entrance of the Saotome Master Course Dorms as they all heard a loud and rough laugh of a male.
"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" That male just happened to be Mr.Saotome himself, in his normal plaid green shirt and black and white pants and brown shoes. This cause (Y/N) to wince at the loud noise after just waking up. Jinyoung and the others looked around for the loud laugh they heard til they seen Mr.Saotome do a flip and land perfectly in front of them with a proud smile on his face.
"This is greaaaaattt! Beyond amazing! B1A4 here accepting QUARTET⭐NIGHT'S challenge!" Said Mr.Saotome in his loud voice which made (Y/N) wince even more.
'Ugh...he's too loud...' Thought (Y/N) as He covered his ears but stopped when he heard music playing.
"Introducing Quartet⭐Night to B1A4~" said Mr.Saotome as the band of 4 began to sing.

To our dearest (Y/N), he was carefully watched the 4 man group as they sang and danced. Only ever did he leave his beautiful (Y/E/C) eyes //{Your eye color}\\ on one person. That person happened to be the cyanette of the Quartet⭐Night group, Ai Mikase.
'Hmm..they sure are something..they must have a list of songs in their arsenal while we only have a few written drafts and no real selections...I mean we could use our already published songs but that would be a cheap shot...' (Y/N) thought to himself as he didn't realize he had been staring at Ai the whole time even after Quartet⭐Night had finished their song and began to introduce themselves to B1A4.

-------_-----_--------_--------_-------_-------_----_--
GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!! Yeah a short update but it's better than nothing since this draft has been on here since April 9th 2018 lol.
Granted it's been a long time...sorry for that. I lost motivation for a while even in my art work so I just used that time for studying and my life. But I should be updating alot more now a days since I ain't got anything scheduled yet. I need to get back on my knowledge of Uta no Prince-sama and B1A4
Have a great day🌞 or afternoon🌝 or night 🌚
--AkiLanCross