In the same boat

Ai's P.O.V.

Watching (Y/N) Kim performing a song out in the garden secretly about needing someone to love. I had widened my eyes.
"He doesn't know about love either?"
I asked to myself quietly as I wasn't noticed by the male just yet. Though to myself this was odd since nearly every human being has experienced some type of Love. Not the one that they hold for their families but the one of trusting a significant other who is almost a complete stranger to them in the beginning.
I began to do a scan on the (Y/N)-nette, because I didn't really believe he had no experience of loving another.

//((I know it's him shutting down but go with it QAQ- AkiLanCross))//

  Assuming I'd never be seen by (Y/N) I quickly preformed the scan but was interrupted by hearing a gasp and then my name.
   "*gasps*...A-Ai?" (Y/N) had said with surprise, quick to snap out of my scan I blinked and stared at the male. Knowing the risk of being caught by him, something within me wanted to see if he was lying about not experiencing Love.
   "Don't tell a soul about this (Y/N). Nobody but Mr.Saotome and Reniji know of this." I told (Y/N) in my normal calm fashion as he still had his eyes wide.

  "B-but...I don't even now what I just witnessed...y-you don't even know if I could use this against you. Nobody trusts somebody they hardly know with a secret as huge as this! B-but I guess my assumption or the slip of tongue I had yesterday was true...Ai are you...a robot?" (Y/N) asked me as I only nodded.

"To be quite far with you Mr.Kim we happen to be in the same boat." I informed him as he gave me a confused look but then it clicked in that slow human brain of his.
  "Wha- in the same boat?......OHHH! You mean not experiencing or knowing what Love is?" (Y/N) stated as I nodded once more but he continued on talking.
"But it's understandable. I mean you are a human like robot. You naturally wouldn't know or experience alot of things like feelings such as Love."
  I stared at him.
"You will be my teacher." With that i walked away not giving him a chance to respond. I continued my way to where I had to be, which happened to be the recording studio.

~~~~~~~ (Y/N)'s P.O.V. ~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there unable to comprehend what the actual hell just happened.
  All I wanted was to be alone then I expressed myself by singing a song about not having anybody to love since I had no experience in it. Than I discovered I was being watched by Ai Mikaze and my slip up on calling him a robot yesterday happened to be completely true and now he said I'll be his teacher. His teacher in what exactly? It can't be Love, because I know absolutely nothing of it.
  "Did he mean feelings in general? Why would I help him? I don't get anything out of it but not being able to be lazy..." I whined as I continued to walk around the area, but soon my phone buzzed for a few times so I took it out and pressed the power button. Looking at my phone while walking slowly I seen it was the groupchat of me and the rest of B1A4.

                   ✨_B1A4_✨
Jin-young🎶: (Y/N) dearest where are you~~
   Baroooooooo[°^°]Г: Yeahh Mommy where you at!! We are all heading to Dad's room to begin the writing process.

Jin-young🎶: He's not answering....

Baroooooooo[°^°]Г:COMMENCE THE SPAM

    Sandeul🍵: SPAM YOU SAYYYY!!

Gongchann🐾: Oh god please no...

                                 Yahhh! I told you two no more spamming! And I also said not to call me mom! [=ㅂ=]💢 :Me

   Barooooooooo[°^°]Г: AAAAH MOMMY HAS RESPONDED!

{Sandeul has changed I.AM.(Y/N).😒's name to I.AM.MOMMY(Y/N).😘💖}

Sandeul🍵: Hehehe [¬^¬]~

   Baroooooooooo[°^°]Г: OM- you got a death wish hyung..... But just so you ain't alone.

{Barooooooo[°^°]Г has changed Jin-young🎶's name to I.AM.DADDYJIN.😏💖}

Gongchan🐾: O.O....uh...Jin-hyung don't look to happy with the two of you..I suggest you two don't show up to the room...

Gongchan🐾: Guys?....

           <15 minutes have passed>

Gongchan🐾: Q.Q Its gone quiet...Jin hasn't spoken and is continuously checking outside for Baro and Sandeul. (Y/N) where are you??

             Gongchan, I  happened to cross paths with Sandeul the idiot and Baro the stupid. I apologize that we are late and if they have injuries. Don't worry Jin-young I taught them a lesson so you don't got to punish them. We'll be at the room soon. :Me

------_____-------______-------______

Yeah kind of a shortish update because I got a cold and so I did write very little since the last update but I was determined to stick to my update schedule for you guys.. Um also tell me if you enjoyed the little B1A4 group chat part because I asked my younger sister for some ideas since my own weren't present because of me being sick and so she suggested to add something like that.
But hope you all have a Good morning🌞, Good afternoon🌝, and a Good night🌚!
                                     -AkiLanCross
Word Count: 914 words

Next update: Sunday, October 27th.