You Guys Ain't Anything sPeCiAl

~Nobody's POV~

As it was annouced who was sharing a room with who the boys followed after Ai, Reiji, and Ranmaru. The bandmates of B1A4 took it amongst themselves to begin a conversation. 

    "I didn't think (Y/N) would agree to this challenge still..." Baro said as he stared at the tired (H/C=Hair color) while Jinyoung followed up by saying, "I'm just glad they allowed us to bunk with them instead of finding a hotel and constantly traveling back and forth to their studio." Meanwhile Sandeul's eyes sparkled, "I'm just glad to be even stepping foot into the Master Courseeee~!" Suddenly Ranmaru interrupted the boys conversation by rudely saying, 

"You guys ain't anything special. You won't be making it very far in our competition if you don't stop having your heads in the clouds, don't make this too easy on us, also a word of advise don't think you can just continue to relax when here." This made 4 out of the 5 in B1A4 stop in their tracks with their mouths hanging and eyes widened in awe at what Ranmaru had said, meanwhile (Y/N) continued walking as he was just ready to sleep again.  

"What's wrong, Ran-Ran?" said Reiji but Ranmaru continued with what he was saying earlier, "We're only providing you guys a place to stay and use our studios because the President told us to do so. I mean look even Ai doesn't look like he cares or think of you guys as a threat to us either." he said as Ai blinked as he turned to look at the remain 4 of B1A4 that were there still. "You're right. I'm interested in them as test subjects though. I view them as no threat." he said as Baro knitted his eyebrows together. 

  "Huh, what test?" Baro said while Gongchan looked at Ranmaru, "It was...Mr.Kurosaki, right..? Anyways we're not approaching this challenge halfheartedly. " Ranmaru then glared at Gongchan. "What?" while Jinyoung smiled as he added, "We're more than prepared. Besides I think we can even beat that song of yours." Ranmaru then shifted his glaring gaze onto the B1A4 leader. "Are you trying to start a fight?" "HUH?"  Reiji gasped at what Ranmaru had said. "Then bring it on!" Reiji then decided to step in with a worried look as he stood in between Ranmaru and Jinyoung. "Now,now....To become universally acknowledged professional, you need to have guts to defy others..."  Reiji said while Ranmaru clicked his tongue as he turned around, "They don't look like they've got the will to me. I don't have any desire to share anything with wannabes." He said as he began to walk away to his room as the rest including Reiji and Ai watched Ranmaru leave. 

  "It seems we'll have to just change his mindset on us and to defeat guys." (Y/N) has said while he crossed paths with Ranmaru and went back to the others.  "Aishhhh...we gotta share a room with that hothead?" Baro whispered to Gongchan. Ai looked at (Y/N), "(Y/N) Kim, you had a lot of work as HISOKA." (Y/N) stopped and turned his head to look Ai in the eyes. "Well I agree that a person should fend for themselves if they are solo." 

"What!? You too??" said Gongchan to (Y/N) as Sandeul looked out the window. "Yeah, you're right. If you or in our case, we want to get stronger, you'd have to do it yourself or together as one mind as a group. But all you have to do is watch out of us. I can guarantee you'd regret looking down on us." "WAAAHHHHHH Sandeul sound so cool right now..."said Gongchan

"So Kotobuki, I was hoping to still learn a bit from you." Sandel said "Huh? Kotobuki?" Reiji began to laugh "J-hahaha...just Rei-chan is fine,  Sandyan" "S-...sandyan?" Sandel said as Reiji continued while he looked at Jinyoung. "And Youngie" Jinyoung looked mortified when he heard his nickname Reiji gave him. "Y-..youngie...that name..."  "We'll try to stay out of your business as you've requested but you can still ask me for anything since Ran-ran, Ai-ai, and Camus probably won't  and also since I'm sharing my room with you two~" "Sharing a room?" Sandel questioned as Reiji blinked "Huh don't tell me you've forgotten who you were rooming with...Sandyan and Youngie are rooming with me, Gong and Baro are with Ran-ran and lastly (Y/N) was chosen by Ai-ai to share his room."