Landing in Japan.

Baro's P.O.V.:

Once we had passed through the airport interacting with some fans by taking pictures, or quickly waving or talking a bit we had all reaches to where our plane is and quickly got inside while our manager was talking with Jinyoung and Sandeul as Gongchan was taking pictures and (Y/N) was reading a book, I decided to go and bother (Y/N).

"(Y/N)-hyung what ya reading?" I asked him as I was completely ignored since (Y/N) was too into his reading that I pouted and kept bothering him till he closed his book and looked at me and I had smiled innocently.
"Ah finally you pay attention to me hyung. I was upset that you weren't listening to me." I told (Y/N) who was sighed.

"Baroooo you know I get to into my reading that I don't pay attention to others." Said (Y/N) which I chuckled.

"I know (Y/N)-hyung. Now that I got you to put your book done..eomeoni can you make me something to eat~~~?" I tried to sound cute and (Y/N) sighed and gotten up and went to his little cooler and tossed me a sandwich in a baggy.
"Oooooh! Thanks (Y/N)-hyung!!" I thanked him and went to eat the sandwich happily as he wwnt back to reading his book.

Sandeul's P.O.V.:

I watched Baro pick on (Y/N) till he got his attention and only asked for a sandwich. I mentally facepalmed because Baro always bothered (Y/N) for food every time we go out of the city. But we all know (Y/N) can't be mean to any of us cause he's our mother figure in the group, which is funny since he does look a hella lot feminine as the rest of us look very manly. Anyways I wanted to see what we are up against so I pulled my phone out really quickly to look up Quartet⭐Night on YouTube and checked out their music videos.

|||🐤Time skip~~! By 🐥Natsuki dancing🐥 to 🐣Piyo-chan🐣~~~!🐤|||

After a short 1 hour and 57 minute airplane ride the members of B1A4 were all sleeping as their manager went to wake them all up and they left fixed themselves up and gotten out of the airplane only to be greeted with flashing cameras and phones along with screaming fans shouting each of the B1A4 member's names or stage names.

"JINYOUNG-OPPA!!!!" Said a few fans

"KYAAAAAA!!~Gongchan!" Said another few fans

"OMG!LOOKIE! ITS SANDEUL-OPPA!" very few fans yelled out then it all went quiet as a tired looking (Y/N) walked out of the airplane and stepped down the steps and the fans went ballistic at the cuteness of the sleepy (Y/N).

"KYAAAAAAAA/OMG!/EOMEONI-OPPA!/(Y/N-OPPAAAAAAAA~~!" The all shouted and the B1A4 member's walked and interacted with a few fans and soon reached into their car waiting for them.

Once getting into the car and their suitcases and stuff being put in the car they were once again on the rode to where they are staying.

Gongchan's P.O.V.:

(Y/N)-hyung went to sleep right away since he always got jetlag no matter where we would go in a plane. Anyways I let my Hyung rest his head on my shoulder as Jinyoung-hyung was talking with our manager since he is trying to figure out where we are staying so me and Sandeul were listening in on the conversation, as Baro is busy on his phone.

"Hwanbeu-hyung, where is it that we will be staying?" Asked Jinyoung as our manager looked at Jinyoung and said

"Well you all may not like it since we never discussed about where we would be staying but we got an invitation by one of Quartet⭐Night's guys, Reiji I believe his name is. But he said we could stay at the dorms they are in which is called the Master Course." Said Hwanbeu(manager) as me, Jinyoung, and Sandeul's eyes widened.

'....we are staying in the same place they will be staying?!!!!' Thought Jinyoung, Gongchan and Sandeul and Baro heard what our manager said and he dropped his phone.

"We're staying with them!" We all shouted which woke (Y/N)-hyung up and he hit his head against the car's window.

"Ssss...ouch.." Said the know woken up (Y/N).
"What's with all the shouting?" He asked while rubbing his head.

"(Y/N), sorry for waking you by shouting but Hwanbeu-hyung said we will be staying with Quartet⭐Night at their place!" Said Baro as he went to pick up his phone.

(Y/N)-hyung just shrugged and told us.
"And? What's wrong with that? We should be grateful that they are giving us a place to stay instead of us using money which could be used for us at back at home." He said as Jinyoung sighed.

"I guess your right (Y/N). We should be thankful of them since they were the ones who challenged us." Jinyoung-hyung said.

------------×-------------×---------------×--------------
Heya! Sorry today's update is shorter but well that's all for today! Everything wanted me to not update today but I did pull through with this update I have to get used to with trying update almost daily. Can wait to hit the drawing board when coming up the the next chapter in two days.
Word count: 925 words in total
Well anyways hope you guys have a good morning🌞/afternoon🌝/or night🌚
-AkiLanCross
--------------×----------------×--------------×----------