Because of Love? Huh?

(Y/N)'s POV

The next morning all of B1A4 was in President Saotome's office as he was giving our our topic of the first song to create against Quartet Night. 

"Becauseeeeeeee offfffff Loveeeeee" Saotome said as he moved around with a paint brush with black ink as he scribbled on a what used to be a blank canvas. "I know its a bit soon since you've all just arrived yesterday but you will have to compose a song already" 

"Whatttttt!" I replied as I was more than shocked at how I wouldn't get to be lazy for another day. Jinyoung placed a hand on my shoulder as he smiled at me. "It's not surprising really (Y/N), we have to get prepared for their next response.  It just so happens both our topics are about love. Since theirs was about a Poison Kiss and ours being a 'I feel good without you' song." Jinyoung said as Saotome raised both his arms "Write another song but this time about being IN LOVEEEE! Dismissed."

We all walked out Mr.Saotome's office as I was the first to speak.
"Because of Love? Huh? I don't quite understand this one guys..I never really had the mindset of Love once." meanwhile the guys all looked at me.

  "Mommy never has been in love!?!?! DADDY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU" Gongchan said to Jinyoung while Jinyoung raised his eyebrows.
   "Gongchan don't shout" Sandeul said as he gently hit Gongchan behind his head.

"I swear if I get called mom, mommy, mother in any language. I'm gonna ignore you 4." I said as I kept walking.
  "Going to the Garden if you need me." I told the others.

  Jinyoung, Sandeul, Baro and Gongchan watched as (Y/N) walked away.
  "Never seen (Y/N) this lost in a topic for a song.." Baro said as the other 3 nodded their heads in agreement.

   Sandeul tilted his head in confusion.
"But we have had songs about love before so I don't get what eomma was talking about." He said while Jinyoung thinks about it as well.
   "Come to think of it..when we do songs amongst this topic (Y/N) naturally never puts his imput whether it's the MV or lyrics." Jinyoung had said.

  -_--__---___----____-----_____-----
  [Meanwhile with (Y/N) at the garden]

Staring at the ripples in the water of the pond and my own reflection my mond began to wonder off because at the times where our song topic was about love in general my mknd goes blank because...well I never really had a love life, I was also so focused on not only school when I was younger but once I found out what I wanted to pursue I didn't look at any girls or boys at the matter. My own sexuality I immediately knew once I spent time with other male trainees seeing them shirtless and whatnot. But love never really and definitely crossed my mind. Was I weird for it? Or did my insecurities of even letting someone in my heart? I never knew that question.

Without knowning I completely began singing a Queen song that felt fitting at this exact moment.
"Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Ooh, each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry."
(Y/N) said as he continued to stare into his reflection of the pond.
"Lord, what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!" He sang as he looked up into the sky.
"Somebody.... ooh somebody....
Can anybody find me somebody to love?
I work hard.... every day of my life
I work 'til I ache in my bones
At the end......
I take home my hard earned pay all on my own
I get down....on my knees.
And I start to pray
'Til the tears run down from my eyes
Lord, somebody...., ooh somebody.... can anybody find me somebody to love?" (Y/N) got on his knees as he sang the song to his hearts content as a few tears escaped his eyes since he felt at a loss of not experiencing Love.
"Everyday..., I try and I try and I try
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm going crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Ah, got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe in" He said as he had gotten up and did the crazy motion with his hand and placed both hands on the sides of his head to indicate about the water in his brain.
"Yeah yeah yeah yeah
Oh, Lord
Ooh somebody, ooh somebody
Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat
I'm OK, I'm alright
I ain't gonna face no defeat
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
One day (someday) I'm gonna be free, Lord!" (Y/N) said as he placed a hand in the air and stuck his pointing finger out indicating one day.

"Find me somebody to love
Find me somebody to love
Find me somebody to love love love
Somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody
Somebody find me
Somebody find me somebody to love
Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Ooh
Find me somebody, somebody, somebody, somebody to love
Find me, find me, find me, find me, find me
Ooh, somebody to love
Ooh
Find me, find me, find me somebody to love
Anybody, anywhere, anybody find me somebody to love love love!
Somebody find me, find me love." He sang but at the part of 'Anybody,anywhere...' He did look around but not seriously. Soon (Y/N) finished singing as he panted a bit because it took hard work to even hit Freddie Mercury's notes. Unknowingly to the (Y/H/C)-nette that a Cyanette had been watching him as he sang.
"He doesn't know anything about love either?" The cyanette questioned out loud.

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--
   It's literally 9:59AM and I've been at this typing away since the afternoon for lunch yesterday and since 10PM-2ishAM. I assure you guys the love between Ai and (Y/N) will start picking up soon!
Anyways have a good morning🌞, afternoon🌝 or night🌚.

Total of Words: 1092words in total.

-Sincerely, AkiLanCross.