Chapter Two

Dipper jumped and pushed him away after a few seconds. "What the hell!?" He shouted. Bill smirked and moved closer to him. "You said it yourself, Pine Tree. 'There is nothing wrong with being homosexual.'"

  "Y-yes, but that doesn't mean that I'm okay with you coming onto me! I-I'm in a relationship!" He backed away more, his face bright red. "I can see inside your mind, pastor. You liked that~" Bill grinned.

  "Get away from me!" Dipper shot out of the seats and grabbed his Bible and messenger bag, bolting out of the church in a matter of seconds. Bill stayed in the room and looked sadly at the door, but the smile returned to his face as he disappeared again.

  Dipper had arrived home after speeding in his car, panting softly as he leaned against the door. "What's wrong, Dipper?" Pacifica asked softly as she approached him. They lived together in an apartment on the top floor, the penthouse. "N-nothing, sweetheart. I just couldn't wait to see you." He smiled weakly.

  Pacifica pecked his cheek and grabbed his hand, leading him into the kitchen where she was making cupcakes. "Don't you have that church bake sale this weekend? It's already Thursday." She smiled. "Oh shit, you're right." He sighed.

  She giggled. "Language." "Sorry, Pacifica..." He smiled, heading to their room. "I'm going to change." While they did share a room, they had agreed to save themselves until marriage. He changed into black skinny jeans and a light blue button up shirt.

  "I'm making brownies next, babe!" Pacifica shouted from the kitchen. Dipper closed their door and laid down on the bed, closing his eyes. He felt the bed sink next to him and assumed it was Pacifica, so he wrapped his arms around the form.

  "I thought I was the top in his relationship, Pine Tree~" Bill laughed. Dipper opened his eyes and shoved him away, making Bill fall off the bed. But he was holding onto Dipper when he hit the floor so the latter boy was straddling him on the ground.

  "I am not a bottom, Dipper. Let's switch." He smirked and flipped them over quickly so he was straddling Dipper. The brunette kneed him in the crotch and the blonde grunted, but didn't get off. "BILL!" He shouted, trying to shove him off. "I'm not gay!"

  Small footsteps were heard by both of the boys, making them turn their heads toward the door. Bill smirked and pecked his lips before rolling under the bed. "Are you alright, babe? I heard a thunk and some shouting." Pacifica asked, entering the room.

  Dipper looked under the bed to see nothing, and knew Pacifica wouldn't believe him if he told her what was happening. "I, uh.. It was just a nightmare... I was taking a nap." He lied. "Oh, are you alright? Do you want to cuddle?" She tilted her head.

  "No, it's... Okay. You're making brownies. I'll survive..." He chuckled awkwardly. She nodded and walked off. Dipper looked under the bed again and Bill crawled out, sitting in Dipper's lap with his legs on either side of him. "Thanks, Pine Tree!" He grinned shamelessly.

"Are you Satan or something?" Dipper grunted angrily. Bill smiled. "Close, kid. I'm a demon!" He grabbed both of Dipper's hands, pinning them above his head with one hand as he started kissing him deeply. Dipper kissed back for a few seconds and then pulled away once he realized what he was doing.

  "You're a demon!! That is worse than forbidden! I'm not gay, and I'm not dating a demon!"

  Bill looked taken aback for a few seconds, even looking hurt. But the cocky smile returned to his face. "You'll change your mind, kid. I know it!" And with that, he vanished.

_____

Author's note:
Shorter chapter, I know. I'm just kind of getting the feels for this book. I've worked on more books on Wattpad in the past, but this is the first I've actually published. I'd appreciate feedback and for you to point out my errors. I won't take any offense, I'd like to know how to become better. Thank you!