Chapter Four

"What are you doing here? Where is Dr. Weber!?" Dipper shouted, shoving him away. "Dipper? What's happening? Who is he? Do you know him?" Pacifica worried, gently pulling Dipper's arm to try to pull him away.

  "Bill Cipher, nice to meet ya!" He smirked, putting out a hand to shake. Neither of them reciprocated, glancing at each other. "What the fuck did you do with my doctor?" Dipper murmured, his eyes wide in fear.

  "She's just taking a nap in the back room," Bill chuckled. Dipper shoved him to the ground and grabbed Pacifica's hand with the one he hadn't burnt, running for the door. The demon grunted and slammed the door closed by looking at it, before the couple could get to it.

  "I said she's taking a nap. It would be bad to wake her." Bill stood up and strutted over to them, taking Dipper's hand and tugged him away from Pacifica. He spun him around, ending up with Dipper facing Pacifica and Bill behind him. Their hands were intertwined and Dipper's arms were crossed over his chest, pressed against Bill's abdomen.

  "Dip...?" The girl asked with a confused, almost hurt tone. "G-get off me, you dick!" Dipper shouted. He kicked his knee blindly, making Bill stumble back with a pained groan. Dipper grabbed Pacifica's hand and ran to the door, throwing it open and bolting to the lobby. He looked behind him to see Bill leaning against the door frame with a cocky smirk.

  He was letting them leave? Why?

  Dipper realized that this was probably a bad thing, but he squeezed Pacifica's hand tighter and ran the rest of the way to their car. "Dipper! Who was that? How do you know him?" "Don't worry about it, Pacifica," He whispered, opening her door for her.

  "I'm not getting in until you tell me who that was!" She grunted and crossed her arms. Dipper looked towards the door to see Bill casually strolling out and smirking as he walked towards them. "Now is not the time." He shoved her into the car and go into the driver's seat, driving only with the hand that hadn't been burnt.

  "DIPPER, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING???" Pacifica basically screamed. "CALM DOWN AND I'll tell you." He sighed, lowering his voice half way through. "That was Bill Cipher." "Obviously," She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

  Dipper grunted and pulled over. "Get out." Pacifica looked astonished. "W-what?"

  "I said get out."

  "Dipper..."

"I'm sick of your shit, Pacifica. You're sarcastic and rude and hate my friends. You don't pay rent in the house that we're both supposed to be paying for, and you're too conservative. You think gay marriage should be illegal. You think that women are inferior, even though you are a woman. You say that any woman with a skirt above her knees is a whore, but when you do it, it's apparently no problem! I'm fucking sick of it, Pacifica! Get out!"

  Pacifica's lip quivered and she crossed her arms, looking through the window. "Fine. Take me home and I'll never talk to you again." She was tearing up slightly.

  Dipper didn't say anything, driving to her house. He stopped in front of her house and motioned towards the door. "Go, then." "Fine. Fuck you." She screeched, jumping out of the car and running into her house.

  He sighed and drove to their... Well, his apartment and flopped down on his recliner. "Good riddance," He whispered, his eyes filling with tears.

  "Why ya crying, kid? Now you don't have to cheat on her to be with me," A semi-familiar voice laughed. Bill appeared in Dipper's laugh, sitting sideways with his legs over the arm of the chair.

  "Bill, not now." Dipper whispered, putting his hands over his face.

  "Don't worry, Pine Tree. I'll make you feel aaaaallllll better~" The demon slowly moved so he was straddling Dipper. He intimately licked a line up from his collarbone and started kissing his neck with a small, evil smile. For once, Dipper didn't push him away.