Chapter 1-Embrace it

I was sitting alone while eating ice cream on the swing.As always..nobody wanted to sit with me.But it's normal.Everybody thinks I'm weird or a freak because of my hair and eyes.My hair is white but the tip of it is red.My right eye is blue while my left eye is gold.My mom said they were just jealous.They said I did plastic surgery and dyed my hair.But no,this is all natural.

I closed my eyes so that the tears won't fall.I then feel a presence infront of me.I opened my eyes and I was staring back at a pair of beautiful brown eyes that belongs to a charming boy.

"Hi!I see that you're eating alone.My name is Park Jimin!"

He gave me an eye smile.I just stared back with my multicoloured eyes."Waaa...Your eyes are beautiful!Honestly,I don't understand why people thinks you're weird.You're unique!"Said Jimin.His attempt on complimenting me making my heart flutter.

"Nobody evee said that to me."I said a little too quietly but loud enough for Jimin to hear.

He sat on the other swing beside me."I feel lucky to be the first one."He said with a warm smile that made my cheeks turn crimson.

I smiled but it dropped immediately when one of the kids who bullied me knocked down my ice cream and laughed.I was about to cry when Jimin stepped in."Hey!Why did you do that?!She is a unique girl and you need to treat her like a human being.Not a slave!So back off if you don't have anything nice to say or do."

The girl muttered something under her breath and walked away.I jumped and hugged Jimin while crying onto his shoulder.He hugged me back and patted my head lovingly.

"Shh...It's okay.Don't cry.I will always be here for you."

.........

I woke up with a gasp.That was all a dream.Tch...More like a memory.I wiped my tears that has moisten my cheeks."You will always be here for me..." I whispered to myself.I managed a sad smile.I opened the heart locket that Jimin gave me.It has a picture of a six-year-old me kissing a flushed six-year-old Jimin's cheek.His mom toom this while we were hanging out.I'll miss those times that'll never come back...Jimin and his family moved to Seoul.And now I am fifteen and alone in Busan.I have two so called 'friends',but they're not important.

I hugged the heart locket to my chest and layed back down onto my fluffy bed.
Goodnight,Jimin.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

My alarm went off and I streched my hand towards my bedside table and turned it off.I've been dreading this day to come.I got ready to meet my friends at a park because they wanted me to take photographs of them for the show.They're the emcee.I wore casual attire.I grabbed my camera and ran out of my bedroom only to be swept away by the scent of eggs and bacon."Breakfast wouldn't hurt...right?"I said to myslef with a smile.

"Oh!Honey,you're awake!I made breakfast for you."

"Thanks,mom."

I went over to my mom to plant a sweet kiss on her cheek.I dig in.

-TIME SKIPEU-

Why exactly I am helping these jerks?Oh,because I have no choice.I'm the only great photographer in the school.Honestly,I'm not the greatest.Jungkook is,but one day,he just...disapeared.I do have one thing that I'm great of.Singing.I was selected as the opening act but that will never de-label me as the wierd girl.

"Hey!Focus!"

I snap out of my trance and at the same time snapped a really...ugly...picture of Tiffany.I widened my eyes and was about to deleted it but before I get the chance,Daren took the camera from me."Pffft..HAHAHAHA!omg,Tiffany!You look horrible.Oh well...My turn!"He shoved the camera into my hold and skipped infront of me,ready to pose.

Tiffang gave me  a deathly glare and stomped on my foot.Ohoho..I had enough.Suddenly,my right hand became cold--well,that was normal--and my left hand was boiling hot.No...My breathing increased.

"Hey!Hurry up!"Bossed Daren.

I look up at him and shook my head slightly.This is not the time to boss me around!

I ran into the girls bathroom and locked the door.It's happening again.I stared at my reflection in horror.I look normal,but I don't feel normal.

"No no no!Go away...please!I don't want to feel like this!"

"Hmm..I don't think you'd want that."

A suprised gasp escaped my mouth as a stall door opened and reveales a middle aged woman who was staring right at me through the mirror,probally in her 30s.

"You're right,my child,My name is Abagail and am thirty one."

What the----

"I can read minds.And you,have your own special trait."She smiled warmly and gave me an envelope.

"Embrace it,my child---Oh,I am so sorry for saying my child so much...I can see that you're getting frustated..."She laughs sweetly.

"Everything aside..I hope you will accept my offer."

Offer?Before I can say anything,she unlocked the door and walked out.

Embrace it...

Little did she know that an adventure lies ahead of her.

~~~~~~

A new book!To celebrate BTS' soon comeback😙.