Chapter 6- Garden

-Y/N'S POV-

I was bedridden for almost two days.I was bored out of my mind!I had nothing to entertain me.Jimin did come in once in a while to check up on me but the others forbid him from seeing me in case he continues not eating and keeping shape.

I feel bad for him.I shouldn't be something to worry about.I can't be a bother to him and the others.

I miss him too...Everytime he came to visit we would always talk about the past.About our silly stories together..Oh!I remembered when he accidentally farted while we were taking an exam.It wasn't a normal fart no.It was a long,long,long fart.He obviously tried to keep that in for some time.

I laugh to myself as I wear my normal clothes.I need to tell him that when I meet him later.

Yes,I finally get to get out of bed and explore more of this...'school'.

I'm so excited! Jimin said he'll show me his favorite place. I can't wait.

I look in the mirror. I smile at my reflection. I look...Nice. I nod as if to confirm it and open the door.

"Y/N!Oh--"

A heavy weight fell on top of me and I yelp.I groan and try to get up but instead I hear the person on top of me hiss.

I blink slowly.The person is Jimin and his face is slightly flushed.

Jimin:Y-Y/N..Your uh...Your knee--Ah

Jimin winces again and purses his lips.I tilt my head and shifts to see my knee.It's rubbing against Jimin's...Thing...Groin... Whatever.

I panic and push him off.

Y/N:IM SO SORRY!

Jimin shifts a little, clearly not comfortable with the situation.

Jimin:Uh it's alright.Uhm...It'll go away soon enough.

He smiles and takes my hand. "How about we go to the my favorite place here like I told you?This school is concealed from the real world,so there's not much nature.You know plants and stuff.But Abagail planted some flowers and made a garden.She did some scientific stuff for this to actually work but I'm not really interested in those."

I listen to Jimin babble and smile.Some things never change,huh.

"And it's so cool the flowers are so really pretty.Thats why it's my favorite place!" He grinned and skipped away towards the garden, I guess, with my hand in his.

He opens a door and the sweet smell of roses and other flowers wafts out through the door. I take a deep, refreshing breath and smile. I didn't think I missed nature until Jimin mentioned the garden.

Jimin grins. Dragging her to a nearby flower patch-- blue bell, I believe-- and flicked one of them gently with his fangers. "Watch this." He whispers.

The blue bells sways gently with the wind and a beautiful sound emits from them. The blue bells knocks some other flowers with their swaying, making the other plants sing in their own special language. The whole garden erupts in music and it suddenly feels alive in a whole new level.

I stare, awed at the phenomenon happening right infront of me.

I was admiring the beautiful music, closing my eyes and smiling. I sway with the flowers. I am a flower. I giggle at my own thoughts.

I feel something tucked behind my ears and I open my eyes. Jimin smiles at me as I touch the flower behind my ear.

I blush, not used to someone being sweet to me, I try to change the subject. I hit him.

"TAG! You're it!"

I giggle and try to run away. Though I didn't get to go far as Jimin easily catches me. He kisses my nose. "You're it." He whispers and runs away, letting me fall onto the soft grass. I groan "JIMIN!!"

I hear someone shushing and the plants grow quiet. You can do that? I shake my head and walk through the garden in search of Jimin. I enjoy the flowers in the meantime.

I crawl behind a bush to see Jimin in an uncomfortable position. His shoulderd are hunched forward, head down. I stop myself from giggling and stare at him. He shifts in his hiding spot and peeks his head out thr bush. He sighs in relief and turn back to hide only to see me.

He yelps and scrambles away but I react faster.

I pounce onto him. "Gotcha!"

He chuckles and pats my head. "You got me."

We sit there in comfortable silence, hugging each other and enjoying the other's presence.

...

"What are you guys doing?"

We both push away each other and struggle to stand up. Once we do, the face of an amused Min Yoongi faces us.

"Nothing! Hyung, what're you doing here?" Jimin asks.

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Don't try to change the subject." He grins, a mischievous glint in his eyes tells us he's up to something. "Hobi's gonna love the pictures I took." He laughs and runs away.

Jimin bolts for his hyung but he melts into the shadows before he can catch him. He falls face first into a bush. I smile and help him up, dusting the dirt off his face.

"I'm never gonna hear the end of this." He pouts and I dust the dirt from his lips. "That's cute." I comment. He glares at me playfully and I shrug.

"I mean.. We can always get them back." I grin.

He stops glaring at looks at me. "Make that a promise."

"I promise."

"HELL YEAH--"