Chapter 2-I missed you...

I ran out of the bathroom and towards my house,ignoring the calls from Daren and Tiffany.Fudge those jerks.I don't have to listen to them anymore.

I rushed into my room and sat at my desk.I took a deep breath and opened the envalope slowly.There lies an invitation to a...Boarding school?Is this a joke?If it is...It's not funny.

Actually,the more I think of it,this would be perfect!I can escape my bullies!Unless,there are bullies there too.Eh,what's the worse can happen?I got nothing to lose.

I pull out the invitation and read it.

~~~

WELCOME TO M.T.T BOARDING SCHOOL.

Dear Kim Y/N,

         We are happy to say that you are welcomed to M.T.T Boarding School.We only choose a selection of people,so consider yourself lucky.There will be a list of what you need to bring at the back of this letter.We hope you don't decline our offer.

~~~

My eyes lit up.This is something new...I smiled and rushed out of my room to tell mom.But....GOD DANGIT.She's at work.Should I wait?No...No,I won't wait.Because she probably not going to let me go.

I grabbed a posted note and started writing a short letter.

~~~

Dear Mom,

      I won't be at home for a couple of days.Probably weeks.Probably months.Probably years.I'm so,so sorry.I need something fresh and exciting in my life.I hope you understand.

    Love,
Y/N

~

~~

I clicked the pen and stick the posted note onto my mom's door.I started packing.That's when I realize....I need to buy new clothes....

-TIME SKIP-

Just my toothbrush...And...DONE.I dragges the giant suitcase down the stairs while looking at the address.Just across town..Hmm...I called for a cab and went in.

Y/N:To this address,please.

The driver nodded and started driving.I looked outside the window.The place where I grew up--where my blissfull and also bad memories took place--is slowly going out of sight and replaced with a long road with no buildings visible but a abandoned looking school.

I cocked my head to the side.The school looks rundown.Is this how I die?If it is...Let's just hope it's a fast death.

I payed the cab and went inside the school.I stood at the main door and gazed around the empty hall.

???:How may I help you?

I snapped my head at the counter.There was a man wearing a suit.

Y/N:Uhmm....Is this the M.T.T Boarding School?

The man looked at me with narrowed eyes.

Man:Invitation?

I walked to him and put the invitation on the counter.The man nodded and asked me to follow him under the counter.

Y/N:Uh..What are you---

He said something that I couldn't understand and a secret passage way opened up.I widened my eyes.He lead me down a white hallway.

Man:You have beautiful eyes,by the way.

Y/N:Thanks...