Chapter 4-I can't lose you again

"We're late!"

"huh?"I woke up from my sleep and see Jimin running around.

Jimin:We're late for class!Hurry!Take a shower!

He got in a toilet and came back out with only a towel around his waist.He runs around the room,so fast that he blew a stack of paper in every direction.

Y/N:Jimin?You're making a mess.

-JIMIN'S POV-

I run around the room,trying to find my uniform,"Jimin?You're making a mess."said Y/N.

Jimin:Where's my freakin' uniform!?

I was about to continue running when Y/N grabbed my hand and threw me on the bed.

Y/N:Clean this mess up.I'm going to shower.

I stared at her walking to the bathroom.Mess?What mess---Oh...The Papers are everywhere!Uhhhh...I quickly gathered the paper in one messy stack."Good enough"I said to myself.I look at Y/N with her uniform on.She threw mine at my face.

Y/N:Here's your uniform,by the way.

*sigh*Just like old times.

...

Talking about time!

Jimin:We're late!!!

I quickly put my uniform on and picked Y/N up bridal style,using my super speed to run to class.But ofcourse,it doesn't work...

Jimin:God dangit!Why now?!Out of all the times---OW!

Y/N pinched me and my super speed activated.Good thing today we're gonna learn how to control..I really need it.

I run and run while holding Y/N.We see Abagail walking to the classroom in slow motion and I easily whiz past her and into the classroom.

I put Y/N down on her chair and I sit down.Miss Abagail walked in.

Abagail:Late again,Mr.Park?

Hmm...I knew I can't trick her.

Abagail:Exactly,dear..

She read my mind.

Abagail:Run as fast as you want.But I know you too well.The smell of cologne is still fresh in the corridor.

Everybody laughed and I turned slightly crimson.

Abagail:All teasing aside,today,we're going to learn how to control.

Yoongi raised his hand.

Yoongi:Why learn control now?All these years we didn't do shi---

Hoseok:Language!

He sighed.

Yoongi:We didn't learn anything...

Abagail:Now that Y/N is here,the team is complete.

Yoongi made a 'tch' sound."I already know how to control..."Hoseok repied with"Well,yesterday,you got stuck in a shadow behind your closet."Everybody laughed and Yoongi glared at the younger.

Abagail:Okay,boys!Stop laughing.Pick your bum off your chair and let's go to the practise room.

We stand up and follow Abagail to the practise room.Everybody explored the room from top to bottom.Namjoon was about to touch a bookshelf but Jin grabbed his hand.

Jin:You'll break that!Abagail gave me this suit to you.It's designed so that it'll prevent you from breaking stuff without control.So basically it controls your mutated blood---