Chapter 5-Why am I such a bother?

Nobody heard such a fast beating heart when she came in...

But that was 48 hours ago.

Jimin didn't move from your side for one second even though the other members told him to rest and give you some space.His excuses will always be in the line of 'What if she wakes up? I'll be thr first one to know and inform you guys.'

He sat beside your bed in the emegency room,fast asleep and holding your hand.An hour without her is already torture.Now imagine two days.Jimin was going insane.

He cried alot in those two days,hence the red nose and puffy eyes.

Beep...Beep...Beep...

Your eyes fluttered open.You frowned and looked around the unfamiliar room.You sat up but immediately sat back down as a painful sensation shot from your head throughout your whole body.

Jimin:yurm...mf..

Jimin slurred as he blinks at you sleepily.You tried to get up again but he pulled you down,suprising you with his strength even when he's this sleepy. "Stay..." He mumbled before passing out again.

You blushed.Why is he here?What happened?You shifted a little but it only got Jimin to cling even more.You pursed your lips in annoyance.Your head hits the soft pillow with a soft thump and you close your eyes.

A minute of silence.

The door suddenly opened and you jumped a bit.Jimin gripped your hands,mumbling incoherent words. "I see that you woke up." A cheery voice said.You know that voice anywhere.You turn to the door to see Jin smiling at you.

His smile falterred as he sees Jimin. "Jimin didn't want to leave you alone.." Your eyes wandered to Jimin.His hands gripping yours.Only now did you notice his puffy eyes and the dried tears on his slightly chubby cheeks.

You smiled sadly. "Not to worry!" Jin walks to you and smiles. "You're getting better now.You just need some more healing.Your head,is it still hurting?"

You nodded. "Hm...This might hurt a little." He placed his hand on your forehead and closed his eyes.You eyed him sceptically,confused.Then you felt pain in your head.Gripping Jimin's hand tighter,you groan slightly.Jimin blinks sleepily but otherwise isn't awake.

The pain subsides and you sighed,slumping back against the pillow.Jin smiled apologetically towards you. "Well I'll leave you be...I'll send in some lunch for you.You must be tired." You nod again and smiled greatfully.

Jin chuckled and looked at Jimin. "Wake him up later,yeah?He haven't eaten that much either." He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him quitely.

You forwned.Why is Jimin not eating,keeping shape?Is it because of me? You thought.

Why am I such a bother...

---

OOF SHORT CHAPTER.

Haha I just wanted to update lmao.I feel bad for you guys,always forced to wait.And plus this was short cuz I changed it a bit,cuz I didn't like the first version I wrote in my notebook.

Btw THANK YOU for getting this book to get #114 in gays ;) and many more.(i wrote all the others achievements in the description.There are loads!)
Never thought this book will get this far,thank you so much.

Hope you enjoy,thank you for reading♡