Chapter One

Third POV

Hermione walked down the stairs and whispered the password which lead through the Gryffindor common room. She went in and saw Harry sitting on the coach, clearly annoyed.

"Harry! What happened?!" Hermione screamed as she ran in and hugged Harry, who seem token back but hugged back.

"I don't know, my name just spit out from the fire and I... don't know why..." Whispered Harry as Hermione pulled back. She had a mixture look of concern and sadness on her face which made Harry concern about her. "It's ok Hermione, I'll make it alive, for you." Said Harry which made Hermione blushed slightly.

Hermione Granger, a smart girl who felt butterflies when she was near Harry. She didn't know what is it or why would she feel like that. She wasn't as beautiful as Cho Chang, a Hufflepuff girl; nor as funny as Ginny Weasley, Gryffindor girl.

Hermione sighed quietly to herself after thinking about her feelings and the Triwizard Tournament. Harry could get himself hurt, or worse, killed. Harry was actually everything to Hermione. Her best friend; a friend who stood up for her, a friend who comforts her when she's sad, a friend who dares to sacrifice himself to save Hermione.

"Hermione? Hello? I've been calling you for five minutes." A voice interrupted Hermione's thoughts and she smiled embarrassingly. "Umm... nothing. Do you know what is the first task yet?" I asked and he shook his head hopelessly. "No. But do you mind if... you help me out with some... spells?" Harry asked shyly and Hermione smiled wordlessly.

Harry and Hermione sat down on the common room coach as Ron came out, scowled at Harry and walked back into his dormitory, saying things like 'He's a cheat.' or 'I'm just Harry's stupid friend.' Hermione noticed that Harry was clutching his fist so hard that it will probably leave a scar. Hermione used the chance and slipped her hand in Harry's, which made Harry calm down. Harry looked at Hermione straight into the eyes and Hermione was lost in them. "It's ok, I promise I'll help you." Comforted Hermione but she can't hold back her tears, she gave Harry a bone crushing hug and she started to feel dizzy.

"You're tired Hermione, get some sleep." Said Harry and Hermione nodded. She leaned her head on Harry's shoulder and Harry pulled a strand of hair behind Hermione's face and put his head on top of Hermione's.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Next morning...

Hermione woke up in her dormitory and saw a note next to her.

Please meet me at the Quidditch field, we need to practise.

Harry

Hermione smiled to herself and grabbed her dress robes. She took a shower to see Harry already practising. "Stupefy!!" "Auguamente!!" "Ex... oh! Hi Hermione." Said Harry and Hermione smiled brightly at Harry. She was lost in Harry's green eyes and when they broke contact, she blushed.

"Ok, what do you want to practise? Attack charms or defence charms?" Hermione asked and Harry thought seriously. "Both of them." Said Harry swiftly and Hermione seemed token back a bit at his answer. "You're taking it serious Harry, I like it." Said Hermione and Harry smiled a little bit.

Harry and Hermione practised charms, spells, and a lot of useful things. Harry failed a few times but at last, he managed all of them. Hermione was very happy to be able to help and she really didn't hesitate to hit Harry hardly with a spell.

"Blimey Hermione! Could you please stop hitting me so hard? I'm still learning!" Cried Harry a few times while Hermione just laughed and continued hitting Harry. "Come on! We still have lessons!" Said Hermione and Harry nodded and followed. They walked through the corridors and entered McGonagal's classroom. Although they are a but late, they were still the earliest.