Chapter Seventeen

The next morning...

"Expecto Patronum!" Hermione yelled but Harry ducked it. "Nope, not good enough." Said Harry and Hermione frowned. "You need to guess which way your opponent is going to dodge, the you hit that way." Said Harry and Hermione nodded. After a while, they sat down on the couch and breathed heavily. "Harry?" "Hmm?" "What did you say before falling asleep last night?" Hermione asked and Harry frowned. "I don't remember saying anything last night." Said Harry and Hermione shrugged it off. "Such a fine day, why don't we go to the park?" Suggested Harry and Hermione looked... scared. "Umm... can we not..." "No way I'm missing out this great day." Said Harry and pulled Hermione with him. They started jogging down the streets and when they arrived the park, Hermione was covered with sweat, while Harry didn't even felt like that was a jog, that was more like a walk. Harry smiled and he finally picked up Hermione and Hermione squealed. "Harry! Put me down!" Harry laughed and put her down on a bench near by.

"You stay here, I'll buy you a drink." Harry said but Hermione insisted. "No, no, can I please follow you?" Hermione asked. Harry could hear fear in her voice, but he doesn't know what she's scared about, so he demanded Hermione to stay. Hermione sat quietly on the bench when suddenly, two girls walked out from the bushes, next to  the bench, followed by... Victor Krum. Hermione gasped and tried to look away, but one of the girls sat right next to her. "Oh hello Granger." Said the girl. "Back for another piece of my mind, right? Well, I wont do the job this time, right Victor?" The other girl snarled and Hermione started to sob. "Please Victor stop..." But Victor already started lowering his hands down to Hermione's sensitive spot, and rubbed his hands on it. Hermione tried pushing him away but he was too strong. "VICTOR!" A voice yelled from behind and Victor was thrown away. The girls looked at where the voice came from and saw the Harry Potter, but the girls didn't know, Harry covered his scar with his hair.

"Who are...?" One of the girls started and Harry stopped her. "I'm her boyfriend." Harry said and Hermione was apparated into Harry's arms. Hermione sobbed on Harry's shoulder and the girls snarled. "Well, heard of Beauxbaton?" The girl asked and raised her wand, pointing straight at Harry, so Harry smirked. "Wanna duel? Bring it on."

"Petrifus Totalus!"

Harry blocked it without saying anything, causing gasps from both of the girls. "Holy Merlin!" "What spell is it?" And the girls left quickly without sparing a glance. A struggling sound came from the bushes and Harry grabbed Victor by the collar, and growled. Victor squeaked and escaped from Harry's grasps, and escaped.

"Oh god Harry! Thank you for your help!" Mrs Granger cried when she came home from work

"Oh god Harry! Thank you for your help!" Mrs Granger cried when she came home from work. "It's... it's nothing." Harry said and his face went scarlet. While the Granger parents were checking Hermione if she was ok, Harry silently sneaked out the door and to Hermione's backyard, and found Storm. "If you ask me, that was very brave." Storm said and Harry shrugged. "You don't really know what you are doing when you are angry." Said Harry