Chapter Five

Recap...

It's Hermione... it's Hermione... it's Hermione... it's Hermione... why?

End of Recap...

"Harry? Harry! HARRY!" Hermione screamed and Harry stopped clutching his scar finally, and looked at Hermione. She looked beautiful, nothing like the scene Harry just saw. "You guys have some fun first, I'm going to see Dumbledore." Harry said firmly and he started walking away but Ron and Hermione stopped him. "We'll go with you. Both me and Hermione." Ron said but Harry shook his head. "No, you're not going, both of you. Especially you Hermione." Harry said and Harry saw both of his friends scowl but that didn't stop Harry from visiting Dumbledore, of course.

"For Merlin's sake! Just let me in! I need to see Dumbledooooooooooooore!!" Harry screamed st the golden eagle which stood in front of the spiral staircase which led to Dumbledore's office

"For Merlin's sake! Just let me in! I need to see Dumbledooooooooooooore!!" Harry screamed st the golden eagle which stood in front of the spiral staircase which led to Dumbledore's office. After Harry screamed at the statue, it surprisingly moved away and gave way for Harry. Harry made a face at the statue and walked up the staircase. He sighed deeply, and knocked three times on Dumbledore's office door. "Come in." Said a tired voice which made Harry frown but he didn't hesitate to walk in.

"Ahh, it's you Harry. Why aren't you enjoying yourself at the ball?" Dumbledore asked in a deep voice and Harry smiled weakly at Dumbledore. "It's about Voldemort, I guess." Harry jumped straight into the conversation which surprised both Harry and Dumbledore. "Ahh... I see. Did you see something?" Dumbledore asked and peered through his half moon glasses and Harry gulped. "Umm... I saw... Hermione... getting tortured, in Professor Moody's office." Said Harry. "But he looks so much different than him, he's..." Dumbledore cut him of with a swish of his own hand and Harry sighed deeply. What if he was looking at the future? Will Hermione really get tortured?

"That's Barty Crouch Junior." Dumbledore said and Harry frowned. "Who?" "He escaped from Azkaban years ago, right after Voldemort disappeared." Dumbledore explained and Harry nodded. "Now Harry, I want you to enjoy the ball for now, why don't we continue this conversation tomorrow evening?" Dumbledore smiled and Harry agreed with a nod. He waved at Dumbledore and walked down. He slowly heard the slow music while he walked through the corridors and turned.

"Krum! Get... off... ME!" Harry heard a familiar voice coming from a classroom and he ran to it. "Krum! Please, I don't like it!!" Hermione screamed and Harry peered inside the classroom. Krum was pinning Hermione on the wall and he was holding on all Hermione's fours and was kissing Hermione. "Please! Just let me go!" Hermione screamed and Krum suddenly grabbed Hermione's butt which made her scream but Krum muffled it with his hands. As Krum was about to move to Hermione's more inappropriate spot...

"STUPEFY!" Harry yelled and Krum immediately fell to the floor, stunned. Harry ran over and kicked Krum in the face and went to help Hermione. "Hermione! Are you hurt? What happened? Are you ok?" Harry asked but Hermione just burst into tears. "Ha... Harry..." "It's ok, I've got you. Let's head back to the common room." Harry said and Hermione nodded, ready for a long talk.